In this Discussion

THE ULTIMATE MAN THREAD

Comments

• What do you mean, hook me up? Are you going to make me an msn account?
  • h' sgoing ot send you the vids
  • ....no, i mean your on msn messenger right?

so i added you, but your not online

when you come online ill send you the vids I.E hooke you up with them
  • oh, ok. That's fine. I might be on tomorrow afternoon.
  • ok so speaking of manlyness and such there was this guy who came into day *office * who took to scratching hsi crotch....in public ewwww
  • That's a guy thing in general. Don't be mad at him, be mad at all guys with bad hygiene, and bad manners.
  • i would never do that in the public!
  • it isnt the scratching i have a problem with its the digging for gold in his crotch in public that i have a problem with! as if no one fuckin noticed! LOL thank youPANDY for understanding me
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Dec 15 2005, 09:29 AM)
    it isnt the scratching i have a problem with its the digging for gold in his crotch in public that i have a problem with! as if no one fuckin noticed! LOL thank youPANDY for understanding me

eww, that gets a giant anti-w00t
    but at least it's not al, and well, grossness like that
  • fkn old man AL

dee remember gary -the friend of my dad who used to save me from old man al? he too is a perve!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Dec 15 2005, 09:57 AM)
    fkn old man AL

dee remember gary -the friend of my dad who used to save me from old man al? he too is a perve!

i do! you told me the story. yay for strange old men.
    oh and i just remembered something... two words...
    DAVID SPADE!
  • well speak of strange old men

thanks for bring up that chapter of my life...wait no that chapter of MASH was it? hahahahhah eww *shudders*
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Dec 15 2005, 02:01 PM)
    well speak of strange old men, that dave huh?

you said what i was the thinking!
  • HMMMM YOU ADDED IN TO WHAT i SAID TO MANIPULATED TO WHAT YOU WERE THINKING....

bUT I WAS going to make a dave remark eventually - just bc i can wink.gif
    Love you dave *hugs*
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Dec 15 2005, 02:54 PM)
    yes dave does smell, as does femmit

*loe*
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Dec 15 2005, 10:58 AM)
    I want to jump dave's bones!

wow i didn't know you had those sort of feelings panda?
  • Rose, you've got it all wrong! Dave wants to jump Andy's bones because Andy's such a manly man, and Dave's got a total dude-crush on him. wink.gif
  • hahahhaa thats probably what i meant to read wink.gif

hahah just like brandon has a man crush on john mayer and ernst on george clooney!
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Dec 15 2005, 01:20 PM)
    hahahhaa thats probably what i meant to read wink.gif

hahah just like brandon has a man crush on john mayer and ernst on george clooney!

but john mayer is not a good looking dude... and that's all i'm going to say on the matter because otherwise this will turn into the ultimate chick thread about which guys are hot and makeup and purses and all that junk so um.. yay for hockey !