Primary Characteristics
Creative(i AM creative!)
Helpful (id hope so)
Loyal (like a dog)

Positive Personality Traits
Intelligent and analytical (yes)
Meticulous and reliable (yeah)
Modest and shy (at times)
Practical and diligent (not always...see "perfectionistic")

Dangers
Can be fussy and a worrier
Can be a perfectionist and conservative
Sometimes overcritical and harsh

obsessive-compulsive: i check the iron, toatser-oven and stove atleast 5 times each before leaving the house. and then once i've locked the door and sat in the car, i find it physically impossible to leave until i check all 3 things again. so i'll have to unlock the house and go back and check everything again! then lock teh door and leave all over again. sometimes, we'll be down the street and i make my mom turn around and go back so i can "be sure"!!! shes like "you are SO ANNOYING!!!" and then a more odd habit i have: you know how sometimes when youre zipping something yoru skin will get caught in the zipper? well like...if my right thumb gets caught in the zipper(it hurts like a bitch), ill purposely get my left thumb caught in the zipper too so that they both feel "equal"

perfectionistic=totally. about myself, about others, about projects, about EVERYTHING! i can never accomp[lish anything because if its not perfect, i start all over! you dont really get much done like that!

overly-critical=oh yeah. i think this ocmes from the perfectionistic thing though. like, if someone isnt perfect and teh way iw ant them to be, ill always try and change them. i critisize EVERYTHING in a guy because ill want him to KNOW he needs to fix it. it drives people crazy. i have no patience for like...not realizing what you are and what your faults are and stuff. like, some people are so oblivious to why they are the way they are, and i think its SO ANNOYING so i'll always feel the need to point it out. and brutal honesty doesnt always work for ppl haha.

"You have some superficial standards about the man in your life. You insist that your partner be squeaky clean and practical and goal oriented. Your standards are set quite high."

thats really true too.

oh yeah, and if anyones a sigitarius, whats your characteristics??? sheraz is sagitarius. and supposedly, virgos and sagitarius are NOT a good match. haha. scorpios and virgos=perfect. hes either a scorpio or a sagitarius. im 99% sure hes sagitarius though.

Comments

• So a Virgo.
  • I'm aries... dunno what that means though.

~Rachael
    at work
  • gemini... i, like rachael, don't know what it means though...
  • Sagittarius.

I have no idea.
  • i, too, am a virgo.
  • Astrology is like, my specialty. ha ha ha. So i'm about to write a long ass post about it.
  • Sagittarians love having lots of friends, socializing, and philosophizing. They're not really made to be very loyal because they like to try new things. Sagittarians value freedom almost above all. They are a lot of fun/exciting though. If you were to be with a Sagittarius, itd be important that you still let them have their own life or they will feel trapped. It would take some work to get this relationship sstrong, but it is possible. Sagittarius is also known for being brutally honest.

Scorpios like kinky sex, but they're loyal. They're very intense and deeply emotional. A Scorpio is generally mysterious. Scorpio's are also very jealous. Scorpio and Virgo are a better match.

Aries are stubborn and love a challenge. They also love to play competitive sports and have quick tempers. They also tend to liek things a little rough. ha ha ha.

Gemini's are intelligent and quick talkers. They're smart but have trouble getting their ideas across verbally. They get bored easily and tend to be exhibitionists.

Capricorns are very traditional and look for a partner with money, prestige, power, etc. They're practical and disciplined, hard workers. However they can be cold, indifferent, skeptical, and inflexible.

I am myself a Leo smile.gif but i'm a Libra rising so I end up being a shyer, less-confident Leo. ha ha. Rising sign has the second most influence over your personality, behind your sun sign.

That's it for my extremely scattered analysis...es. ;p
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Dec 24 2004, 10:35 PM)
    Capricorns are very traditional and look for a partner with money, prestige, power, etc. They're practical and disciplined, hard workers. However they can be cold, indifferent, skeptical, and inflexible.

yup
    that's me
    but i force myself to be flexible.
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Dec 24 2004, 11:35 PM)
    Gemini's are intelligent and quick talkers. They're smart but have trouble getting their ideas across verbally. They get bored easily and tend to be exhibitionists.

i'm a quick typer... not a quick talker... i'm not a talker at all.. haha...
  • lol amina, are you hitting on me? laugh.gif

i'm a pisces--tell me about myself! hahaha
  • Pisces, my best friend is one. Very sensitive, emotional, dreamers. Can be lazy, love water (they're fish, duh. ha ha ha). In touch with theirs and other people's feelings. Homebodies.

Darbie, if your shy/quiet it might be influenced by your rising sign.
  • julie, how do u know what ur rising star is?
  • I'm a Libra--which means I can't make a decision for shit!
  • rising sign is like, the sign that is entering some position at the exact moment of your birth, so you have to know like the minute and time zone you're born in to get it, because it changes every few minutes or so.
  • Wow, I need to find out what time I was born. I've always wanted to know my rising sign. I'm a Libra otherwise wink.gif
  • I love astrology and read whatever I can about it, but don't know enough to spit out info on command. Gotta work on that.

I'm a Cancer. Tell me what I gots to know. wink.gif Does being a cusp baby change things at all?
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Dec 25 2004, 12:35 AM)

Yep, I am the world's worst verbal communicator and I'm always bored. I'm not really an exhibitionists (unless I'm really drunk) but the rest fits.

However, astrology is wrong because the zodiac has changed since it was set 2000 years ago, so I'm not actually a Gemini, I'm the next sign--Capricorn, I think??. And there are actually 13 zodiac signs, not 12.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Dec 28 2004, 12:18 PM)
    However, astrology is wrong because the zodiac has changed since it was set 2000 years ago, so I'm not actually a Gemini, I'm the next sign--Capricorn, I think??. And there are actually 13 zodiac signs, not 12.

cancer is after gemini...
  • QUOTE (muzik_hippie @ Dec 27 2004, 03:50 PM)
    I love astrology and read whatever I can about it, but don't know enough to spit out info on command.  Gotta work on that.

I'm a Cancer.  Tell me what I gots to know.  wink.gif Does being a cusp baby change things at all?

Yeah I went though like an astrology phase. I don't really believe in it but it's fun to play with. ha ha.

All I can remember about cancers at the moment is that they always really love their moms. lol.

And yeah, once I learned my rising sign my astological profile made so much more sense, because Leo and Libra are like... so opposite. Like, Leo is supposed to have a lot of stick-to-itiveness but Libras are supposed to be really indecisive. And I can be a contradictory person so um, it works out. Something like that!