In this Discussion

all the covers and b sides, for you all

edited November -1 in OK Go
hello!! happy new year to everyone...

i've managed to put put all my okgo covers and b sides in to a g-mail account. If its ok with Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore and the band i'd like to share them with everyone. as far as i know i've got live versions of most of the covers and a few rare tracks too!!

as soon as Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore says its cool i'll put the links, username and password up here too

happy new year

lee + katy

xxxxxx smile.gif

Comments

• They sound great. btw is Unrequited Orchistra of Locomotion a cover song? It has a very different sound as opposed to the other stuff OK Go does.

Thanks again!

Scott :-)
  • QUOTE (NotOverIt @ Jan 1 2005, 02:51 PM)
    They sound great. btw is Unrequited Orchistra of Locomotion a cover song? It has a very different sound as opposed to the other stuff OK Go does.

Thanks again!

Scott :-)

im pretty sure it's not...
    but i may be wrong.
  • unrequited orchestra of locomotion is not a cover. it's a kick ass ok go original. smile.gif
  • If anyone has any other cover or live versions of songs fell free to email them to the g-mail account all contributions will be gratfully received.
  • It's Tough Too... is a track that is good enough to have been on the album, as is Bruise Grey (from UK Get Over It single)
  • i think it's less that the songs weren't good enough for the album and more that they didn't fit, either space-wise or with the general concept of the album.
  • QUOTE (anangryfish @ Jan 4 2005, 10:32 AM)
    i think it's less that the songs weren't good enough for the album and more that they didn't fit, either space-wise or with the general concept of the album.

Yeah "Unrequited Orchestra of Locomotion" and "Women & Men" definitly don't fit musically on the album, but "It's Tough to Have a Crush" and "Bruise Grey" could've made the cut.
  • WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? women and men couldve made the cut! mwah ha ha. I LOVE THAT SONG. hahahhaahahhaha. i could just imagine critics' reactions when they heard that.
  • I was blown away by their cover of "Oliver's Army." I actually looked up the guitar tabs to the original and learned how to play it. They should cover Elvis Costello more often LOL.
  • QUOTE (pirate_lee @ Jan 1 2005, 06:04 PM)
    maybe he's asleep..... go to

www.gmail.com

username: okgomusic

password: damian

the songs are attatched to the draft e-mails.... just click the attatchment to download it.

it may say something along the lines of this account is closed for 24hrs. thats only cos it shuts down if too many people log in from too many different places. but keep trying

lee

xx smile.gif

dude!

it didnt work!???????????

whats going on?

please help..... x
  • whats the problem???
  • I'm having trouble with it too, it just keeps loading and never stops loading, sometimes being a mac user just isnt useful.
  • how fast is your internet connection?
  • ok ive just tried it and it fines for me, just to make sure u are doing things correctly, 1. enter account,
    2. eneter drafts section, and open draft u want
    3. click on attachment file and a window should pop up with the option of save, open close should appear,
    4. click save, et voila!
  • Thanks for that, had been wondering what had happened to ok go, any news of a new album or a UK tour? I saw them at leeds festival a year ago and the dance to c-c-c-cinamon lips was the highlight of my festival!
  • awesome.
  • yeah i dont know if you guys have noticed but when you send the mail it deletes it from the drafts so for those who accidentally do that it kinda deletes them from the drafts so no1 could download it so if someone could like mail me oliver's army, and bruise grey and just pretty much all the songs that would be great. Thanks its greatly appreciated.

NEVER MIND HAHA, i figured it out, i just clicked on all the sent items and found all the songs.