In this Discussion

u know that mash-ups thing mtv does???

edited November -1 in OK Go
the first one is with jay-z and linkin park(hot. i am in LOVE with it.)

welll...if mtv did one with ok go, who would you want to see them with?

jay-z and linkin park=totally awesome. and who would have expected it! i cant think of nayone iwth ok go...

Comments

• Rage Against the Machine. Yep.

tongue.gif

~Rachael
  • Christina Agu...agui...something, or Ashley...ashle...something Simpson (grr, I hate spelling names). Someone unexpectable.
  • The Mars Volta, only because then two of my favourite bands would combine to make an awesome super force, oh I can only imagine......
  • QUOTE (katy_indie_kid @ Dec 27 2004, 05:09 PM)
    The Mars Volta, only because then two of my favourite bands would combine to make an awesome super force, oh I can only imagine......

That is an awesome idea. I'm very excited to know that The Mars Volta and OK Go are both releasing new albums very soon!

Oh, yeah. This is my first post. biggrin.gif I'm a new member of the board but an old fan. Hello, all!
    -Georgette
  • QUOTE (Georgette @ Jan 27 2005, 05:06 PM)
    Oh, yeah. This is my first post.  biggrin.gif  I'm a new member of the board but an old fan. Hello, all!
    -Georgette

hello, welcome to the board... can i call you jorgette?!?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 27 2005, 06:11 PM)
    hello, welcome to the board... can i call you jorgette?!?

LOL. Sure!
  • i wuld definately say i'd love to see okgo w/ mxpx
    christian punk meets indie alternative... mabye... might work[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=red] unsure.gif
    p.s. i think linkin park and jayz kinda sucked together, props to jay z tho, luv him, can't stand linkin park but hey... tongue.gif
  • also i think they'd b good w/ cake