In this Discussion

Greatest OK Go Experience

2»

Comments

• please tell her i say hi and stuff!!
  • I will tell her, and I will tell her how missed she is at the board! wink.gif
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Jan 8 2005, 12:05 PM)
    I'm going to lunch with Adriana today. love love love her! Speaking of which, I'd better go take a shower, ha ha.

I amm extremely jealous sad.gif
  • i have to move to america *cries*

i have no fun like this *sighs*
  • OK go realated moment: Today I found out one of my good friends reeeally likes ok go. I had no idea. hahahaha. I was all biggrin.gif
  • My old best friend from middle school, who I haven't talked to in about 5 years, found me through facebook(it's a college thing, for those who don't know) and one of the first things she said in her message to me was..."YOU LIKE OK GO?!?!" It was fantastic! Turns out she saw them 4 days before I did.

OK Go brings people together...gotta love it biggrin.gif
  • (I'm so lame that I haven't checked this thread until now.)

I LOVE YOU GUYS and this board is very precious to me.
    I'd never thought I could feel people living in other countries such close. I was wrong, so wrong.
    In fact, sometimes it's hard for me to understand English, and I know I'm giving you a HARDER time to get what I say tongue.gif . Thank you for letting me in and keeping me hanging around.
    YOU GUYS RULE.

Oh, you know my dream? It's to travel across America visiting all you guys day after day. Please be sure to offer me bed and board wink.gif .