In this Discussion

limited offer

edited November -1 in OK Go
for a limited time only i will predict the future for you. ask me a question about the future, and then strap on your seatbelts, for i will blow your mindz with truth and accuracy.

some things change, some things don't stay the same.

mit dniwdron

Comments

• QUOTE (mit dniwdron @ Jan 7 2005, 08:54 PM)
    for a limited time only i will predict the future for you.  ask me a question about the future, and then strap on your seatbelts, for i will blow your mindz with truth and accuracy.

mit dniwdron

wow
    your name backwards looks oddly familiar ohmy.gif blink.gif mellow.gif
  • yes, i believe in the future my name backwards will look oddly familiar.

who else would like to challenge me with a question?
  • what will I be when I grow up?
  • QUOTE (mit dniwdron @ Jan 8 2005, 03:54 AM)
    for a limited time only i will predict the future for you.  ask me a question about the future, and then strap on your seatbelts, for i will blow your mindz with truth and accuracy.

mit dniwdron

dude, why were you reading his name backwards? do you do that all the time?? but yeah...you're right!! hmph. i didnt know that!

and QUESTION: will i be famous?
  • rejected sponge, in the future you will grow up to be... a medieval chemist who claims to be able to turn base metals into gold better known as an Alchemist. this prediciton has taken a lot out of me. i had to set my house on fire and look into the flames for your answer. now go rejected sponge, leave me to rest.

m.d.
  • goosey, my darling, the question of fame is as old as the ancient incan city cuzco on the dry peruvian coast. as i look into the future i see that you, undoubtedly, will be famous, but amongst a very specific group of people known as accipitranarians (falcon handlers). no, wait...that's not you...oh, wait, yes...yes that is you. yes, goosey, a famous falconer, that is your fate. now go goosey, buy a pair of good leather gloves, and fly with the falcons to your destiny.

m.d.
  • wow, thanks m.d. that is SO right on!
    dreams do come true wub.gif
  • QUOTE (mit dniwdron @ Jan 8 2005, 01:15 PM)
    rejected sponge, in the future you will grow up to be... a medieval chemist who claims to be able to turn base metals into gold better known as an Alchemist. this prediciton has taken a lot out of me.  i had to set my house on fire and look into the flames for your answer.  now go rejected sponge, leave me to rest.

m.d.

im sorry about your house. i'll give you some gold.
  • um ... tell me how my week will go this week, please.
  • I... I'm so lost... mellow.gif