In this Discussion

The "Have You Ever..?" Thread

Comments

• Once I lost my blanket, yes my little baby blankey, in a hotel. I got really mad because we never found it. I think the cleaning lady stole it mad.gif laugh.gif

Have you ever eaten a whole box of cereal in one morning?
  • Hmm, can't say that I have. I recently just ate a whole back of Quaker's Rice Snacks in one sitting, but not a box of cereal.

Oh and by the way, a cleaning lady stole a paper airplane I had sitting on my suitcase once, not that it was the most important thing to me, but they are sneaky smile.gif

Have you ever won anything great?
  • Not really. My dad won tickets to the college football national championship in January. We're big Ohio State fans so that was cool. Losing wasn't cool though. And the fact that he took my brother instead of me, also not cool.

Same question. [I'm brain-dead]
  • *Sigh* Well, I don't know if you knew about it, but there was a contest to win an OK Go autographed posterboard type thing from New Noise Music, and I won it!!...BUT I entered a few email addresses I had but didn't use, and I forgot to check one of them, and after so many days they give it to someone else!!!!!!!!! mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif I replied to them when I got it to see if they could do anything about it, and got no reply. Then i emailed OK Go, and got no reply (and also felt like I was begging for something after I sent it). Ugh, it just kills me.

Have you ever done something that stupid?
  • I probably have but I've tried to repress that memory.

Have you ever dreaded a phone call so much you tried to busy yourself cleaning the house or doing something equally as awful?
  • lol nope

have you ever been extremely happy but really lonely at the same time?
  • Hmm, I suppose I may have been.

Have you ever intentinally broke something?
  • not that i can remember

have you ever cryed for no reason
  • Hmm, I think so.

Have you ever gone to the doctors for something but they didn't know what it was?
  • sortof
    ive gone to the doctors lots of times and mostly they dont do anything.
    and the stuff they do tell me to do is stupid like exercise when i came in telling her i had no appetite at all
    i still dont and she didnt do shit
    and the only time ive ever gotten anything done was whenever it required stitches..
    fags

have you ever had to transfer your ipod songs/games/movies etc from one comp to another?
  • Ooh yes! I just remembered how I did it, maybe it will work for you, I'll post it in the complaints thread where you were talking about it!

Have you ever licked the inside of a popcorn bag?
  • who hasn't? HA!

have you ever eaten a strage food? something like crickets etc..
  • I had prawn heads once (Teppan-yaki) I think that's about as weird as I've gone. Oh and I totally have photographic proof of the head eating, so you can't say I didn't!!! tongue.gif

Have you ever been to/had Teappan-yaki??
  • no

have you ever had a drink come out your nose
  • Yes. Yesterday actually. I was drinking orange juice. My nose felt so clear after.

Have you ever written the "want to go out? Check one: [ ]yes [ ]no" notes in earnest?
    (spoiler: I have.)
  • hahaha yeah!!!

have you ever fell in a mud puddle
  • well i purposely dove into a puddle of mudd haha

Have you ever stayed up all night for absolutely no reason?
  • yes

have you ever tryed to get the last drop out of a waterbottle
  • Of course! But somehow, it never seems to be emprty.

Have you ever bought something, got home, and then had no idea what you were thinking at the time of it's purchase?
  • yes all the time

have you ever played chubby bunny with marshmellows