In this Discussion

Questions For Jorge

edited November -1 in OK Go
Alright. Start asking. First ten get answered, the next ten get ignored, five of the ten that follow will be addressed, but not in the order they were asked. After that it descends into chaos.

With deep and abiding love,

jorge

Comments

• how many toes does ok go have?..
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Jan 19 2005, 12:05 PM)
    how many toes does ok go have?..

Andy - 10
    Damian - 10
    Dan - 10
    Tim - 11 and a nub
  • What's your favorite thing to do on a Thursday night?
  • What was the best thing before sliced bread?
  • Hey guys,I haven't been on the boards for a while (used to be cutie mac prettie). How's everyone? Anyway, Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore do you know when OkGo will be coming to NYC or CT or somewhere close?
  • Sorry Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore,I just saw your other post. My other questions remain,hows everyone?how are you Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore?
  • QUOTE (That70sGirl @ Jan 19 2005, 04:24 PM)
    What's your favorite thing to do on a Thursday night?

Watch reality television and drink my weight.

I also like to pray.
  • QUOTE (Goosey @ Jan 19 2005, 05:22 PM)
    What was the best thing before sliced bread?

shaved bread.
  • What's your favorite alcoholic beverage?
  • which do you prefer: small babies or tiny pigs?
  • QUOTE (Liezah @ Jan 19 2005, 06:17 PM)
    Sorry Jorge,I just saw your other post. My other questions remain,hows everyone?how are you jorge?

I can't speak for everyone, but I, at least, am doing very well. I bought a purse today, and I finally won my court case. I didn't get as much money as I wanted, but I got the moral victory. And now McDonald's will finally be forced to remove all the "this coffee is very hot" warnings from their styrofoam cups. Thank you, Supreme Court!

How are you doing?
  • QUOTE (That70sGirl @ Jan 19 2005, 08:41 PM)
    What's your favorite alcoholic beverage?

It depends on the moment. I've drank quite a bit of beer, wine, and all shades of liquor in my time. In terms of cocktails, I've a soft spot for Old Fashioneds, Mint Juleps, Gin Gimlets, and the truly sophisticated Rumbalaya.

But drinking, as you must surely know from filmstrips and public service announcements, is a filthy, dangerous thing. So don't make a career out of it.
  • QUOTE (anangryfish @ Jan 19 2005, 09:42 PM)
    which do you prefer: small babies or tiny pigs?

for eating or for scaring?
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Jan 20 2005, 03:31 AM)

bwahahaha, you guys are too funny.

Okay, I have two qs for Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore.
    1) Do you do exercises?
    2) Next time OK Go come to Japan, is it possible for you to be with the boys?
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Jan 19 2005, 10:31 PM)

for collecting.
  • What--is the airspeed velocity of an unlaid swallow?
  • What is the weirdest thing you've ever eaten? ohmy.gif
  • i think the 10 were already asked

sad.gif but thats because setsumi took up 2 for her greedy self! haha jk wink.gif

i wanted to ask:

what is your favorite smell in the whole wide world?

(i like the lighting of a match)
  • Are you a human?

I doubt it.....
  • Please say it isn't so! Andy you can't do this to OK GO and all of your fans! This is like the beginning of the end. First there is one then slowly but surely the rest go! I can't do without OK GO I have already gone through 3 of the only CD you guys have out as it is I already need more!

I am 47 years old and have a record collection of 20 thousand plus and I can truly say that there are only 10-20 out of them all that I would gladly had paid 20.00 for each song on the CD. Ok Go is one of them and the others are The Beatles, The Kinks and Led Zeppelin. I have 2 teens that absolutely LOVE you too! My daughter said that she enjoys going to Ok Go concerts more than any of the others (i.e. Aerosmith, Kiss, Good Charlotte, Goo Goo Dolls, Kid Rock, The Rolling Stoner. The Who, Sheryl Crow, Black Crows, Sum 41, No Doubt, Green Day, RHCPeppers, The Used , The Vines and all of the Lollapalooza gang. I guess you got the picture. I guess I am trying to say that you guys are what makes the supper bands ( Beatles, zep etc) separate from the above bands. YOU APPEAL TO ALL AGE GROUPS! Please come back when you get whatever out of your system!
    We Love you and will miss you dearly!

But after all that has been said I have to say how I really feel and that would only be good hopes for your dreams to come true! So from all of your fans here (6)

BEST WISHES AND BEST OF LUCK WHERE-EVER IT MAY TAKE YOU (Preferably back to ok go)

My family and myself will be hoping for you to get everything that you truly deserve! I know that the nice person I have met three times now and all at three different times and years seams to truly deserve all good things that you can get! We hope and prey for you the best!

Love and sadly
    Hoping for the best
    Life can bring you!

Sincerely,
    Teresa (aka~OKGOGIRL#1) , Gabrielle, Stevie, Chris, Amber and Steve