In this Discussion

The Beast Begins To Stir

2»

Comments

• QUOTE (sara with no h @ Jan 22 2005, 03:38 PM)
    1. darbie, you have WAY too much time on your hands!!

thank you captain obvious... tongue.gif
  • ok quick question....

WHAT THE FUCK?!

No east coast dates? this is fucked up.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ok go aint got no love for the east coast?

Im angry! mad.gif

And sad! sad.gif
  • QUOTE (MODERNage @ Jan 22 2005, 08:27 PM)
    ok quick question....

WHAT THE FUCK?!

No east coast dates? this is fucked up.

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ok go aint got no love for the east coast?

Im angry!  mad.gif

And sad!  sad.gif

READ HIS FIRST PARAGRAPH! that's not the WHOLE tour, just the beginnings of one. And they never come to some of those places, so don't be greedy. They will make it to the East Coast
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Jan 23 2005, 02:08 AM)
    READ HIS FIRST PARAGRAPH! that's not the WHOLE tour, just the beginnings of one. And they never come to some of those places, so don't be greedy. They will make it to the East Coast

sorry... i ignore the first 5-8 sentences of everything when i get emotional
  • I'm new around here - but a HUGE fan. Any chance the band will stop by DC in fall?

Much love <3 Shivani
  • I'm scared. A LOT of the shows at the Larimer Lounge in Denver are 21+. I hope that OK Go's isn't. I'm 6 months from 21. I would cry so hard if 6 months keeps me from seeing them.
  • Is The L.A show 18 and over
  • QUOTE (Brett @ Jan 24 2005, 06:14 PM)
    Is The L.A show 18 and over

My friend told me the venue in LA is 21+
    And I told her it's LA and that if it is 21+, OK Go will make their way back there eventually.
  • You know it would be nice if Ok Go came to Cincinatti perhaps or Louisville Kentucky or somewhere near because you know being a fan since before the initial cd came out back when get over it was on madden and the songs were on the radio, it would be sweet to get to see the band in person and maybe have a chance at meeting the guys. Its kinda unfortunate that i dont get to ever see them but you know maybe someday the gods of ok go will come visit my area and then i can brag about getting to see them in person.
  • I go away from the internet for a "honeymoon" in "Hawaii" and come back to this. How FREAKIN' SWEET! I already bought tix to the Tucson show (FYI, Club Congress will charge an extra dollar for each ticket purchased through Paypal), and I'm so elated that I mentioned the concert to the hub-unit and he said immediately, "Let's get tickets." YAY!! I'm glad to have a band that both he and I like.
  • yay denton! i will so be there.