In this Discussion

OK Go Tour Dates

edited November -1 in OK Go
OK Go is hitting the road, and they're hitting it hard. They're hitting it over and over and over again, just beating it bloody, much like Hillary Swank beats up on all those elderly geezers in the Academy Award winning film, Million Dollar Baby. At least that's what I heard. I'm saving my movie money for Son of the Mask.

We're calling this two-fisted, take no prisoners, leave 'em lying in the gutter tour the Andy Duncan Living Memory Tour, because it's the first tour ever without founding guitarist Andy Duncan. More on that in a minute.

First, The Dates:

2/18/05 Madison, WI — The Annex — $10, 18+ (TONIGHT!)
2/19/05 Chicago, IL — Open End Gallery — $12, All Ages
2/20/05 Chicago, IL — Empty Bottle — $12, 21+
2/22/05 Ames, IA — The Maintenance Shop — $12, All Ages
2/23/05 Columbia, MO — Mojo's — $10, All Ages
2/25/05 Denton, TX — Rubber Gloves — $10, 21+
2/26/05 Austin, TX — Stubb's Indoors — $10, 18+
3/1/05 Tucson, AZ — Club Congress, $10 — All Ages
3/2/05 Santa Ana, CA — Galaxy Theatre — $10, All Ages
3/3/05 San Diego, CA — The Casbah, $10 — 21+
3/4/05 Los Angeles, CA — Spaceland $12 — 21+
3/5/05 San Francisco, CA — Café Du Nord — $12, 18+
3/8/05 Salt Lake City, UT — Club Sound — $10, All Ages
3/9/05 Denver, CO — Larimer Lounge — $12, 21+
3/11/05 Omaha, NE — Sokol Underground — $8, All Ages
3/12/05 Lawrence, KS — The Bottleneck — $8, 18+
3/14/05 St. Louis, MO — Blueberry Hill — $10, 21+
3/16/05 Nashville, TN — The End — $10, 18+
3/17/05 Louisville, KY — Phoenix Hill Tavern — $10, 21+
3/18/05 Ann Arbor, MI — Blind Pig — $10, 18+
3/19/05 Napoleon, OH — Legion Hall— $10, All Ages
3/20/05 Toledo, OH — Underground— $10, All Ages
3/21/05 Cleveland, OH — Grog Shop— $10, All Ages
3/23/05 Pittsburgh, PA — Modern Formations— $8, All Ages
3/25/05 Philadelphia, PA — North Star Bar — $10, 21+
3/26/05 Northampton, MA — Pearl Street — $10, All Ages
3/29/05 Burlington, VT — Higher Ground — $10, All Ages
3/30/05 Portland, ME — The Space — $10, 18+
3/31/05 Boston, MA — TT Bears — $10, 18+
4/8/05 Hoboken, NJ — Maxwell's — $10, All Ages
4/9/05 Brooklyn, NY — North 6th — $10, 18+
4/10/05 Washington, D.C. — Black Cat — $12, All Ages

Get your tickets now, but save some money, because the band is bringing along new bags, t–shirts and hoodies, as well as a large supply of Andy Duncan Living Memory Merch. We're retiring some of the old OK Go merch designs, in deference to Mr. Duncan. Some of them will only be available on this tour, while a few others will be offered as a bundle on okgo.net, along with a very limited edition, once in a lifetime merch item which will be announced next week.

Comments

• will ok go please come to england? sad.gif
  • QUOTE (candicanes @ Feb 18 2005, 09:08 PM)
    will ok go please come to england? sad.gif

yeah please we love you over here guys smile.gif come to somewhere near birmingham! like the carling academy or wolverhampton civic or something =)
  • Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Come closer to Albany, Ny than Brooklyn... Please?! I love Okgo..
  • holy crap, that 2 NJ area shows just made my day. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore you have no idea how happy i am!
  • caffeinecrisis!!! at least they're touring in your COUNTRY! bloody hell i bang okgo so much! mad.gif
  • I am cursed. Woe is me. Why must it be a Sunday? why?
  • All I can say is...It is mighty splentabulous that you are coming to Pittsburgh. I hope you find it a lovely place. You shall. It's swell. See you when you get here.
  • The Denver show is actually all ages.
  • who's going to the northsix show?
    oooh, oooh, i am!
    yay!
  • DAMMIT I'M STILL NOT 18

poooo.

the hoboken show is on a friday, though...i just have absolutely no way of getting there.

i thought this would be the tour when amina and i would actually meet, too.

sad.gif
  • 3/26/05 Northampton, MA — Pearl Street — $10, All Ages

I saw that and momentarily thought it was the one near me and got all excited. Stupid America stealing English place names mad.gif
  • I'm sorry that you got confused! It is a very British name! But
    Oh.
    My.
    God.
    I GO TO SCHOOL in Northampton, MA!!!!!!! EEEE!!!! I'm so dead chuffed right now, you have no idea!!!! I even wrote an email to the guys, complaining 'cause I didn't think that they were coming anywhere near the East Coast. And they're coming to NoHo! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Sorry. I don't mean to gloat. I'm just really really happy right now! *dances off*

QUOTE (unknown @ Feb 20 2005, 03:13 PM)
    3/26/05 Northampton, MA — Pearl Street — $10, All Ages
    I saw that and momentarily thought it was the one near me and got all excited. Stupid America stealing English place names  mad.gif
  • QUOTE (sara with no h @ Feb 20 2005, 11:48 AM)
    DAMMIT I'M STILL NOT 18

poooo.

the hoboken show is on a friday, though...i just have absolutely no way of getting there.

i thought this would be the tour when amina and i would actually meet, too.
    sad.gif

if it makes you feel any better, sara, i'm not sure if i'll be able to get to either show, as that weekend is, of course, parents' weekend at my school and i think it might be mean to desert my parents for a concert...
    but we'll see.
  • well if i could just figure out a way to get there

i could always lie to my parents...

cool.gif
  • dude we dont need a tour to meet!
    we can meet whenever!
  • we can

lol i know this sounds stupid...but im scared to meet you!! its like, we've "known" each other forever...what if you dont like me in person? everything would die!!
  • ok, how sad am i about these dates!! GAWD.

i'll never forgive myself if i don't catch a show so i'm probably gonna wind up driving a couple of hours to a venue alone. You see, i'm spending the semester abroad in London and i'm back in NJ on spring break from March 22-April 3rd ....JUST 4 DAYS BEFORE THE MAXWELL'S SHOW IN HOBOKEN!! GAH!!!!

so sad sad.gif i LOVE maxwell's...especially after the last ok go show smile.gif

too bad i can't fly in for the show but "unfortunately" i think i'm gonna be in spain wink.gif (don't you love that i'm whining about this?)

anyway, the closest venue i can get to is Philly ....but i'm not 21 yet. it will be the day after my 20th birthday, which SUCKS ASS. but if i plan on going to that show, i *do* have a fake id. *evil grin*

decisions, decisions *le sigh*

i also love how this is needless information no one needs to know, but that i felt like sharing. smile.gif
  • hey guys is there anyway you could come to long island? i swear we aren't rich snobs unless you go to the hamptons, n the downtown could always use some new bands. unsure.gif please, please, perty peas come to long island. i'm beth n so extremely in love with you guys. thanx. <3 beth.
  • where are u from on long island?
    yeah long island is not that bad. i remember on the princeton review site, in the hoftsra section, they mention how it is just as you would imagine a university on long island to be---i.e. gucci stilettos in the middle of winter(or osmething like that) and i was thinking "why does everyone think long island is like, a big giant barbie play house?" is it because we say like a lot? cause lots of people say like a lot. atleast we dont have big hair(liek jersey)
  • QUOTE (sara with no h @ Feb 22 2005, 12:22 AM)
    we can

lol i know this sounds stupid...but im scared to meet you!! its like, we've "known" each other forever...what if you dont like me in person? everything would die!!

dude! no way!!!! i think wed get along in person!!! during spirng break one day, we have to go shopping together!