In this Discussion

Jorgemail

edited November -1 in OK Go
So remember that one part of the site, that always said coming soon? Well it came Finally. SO GO READ. JORGEMAIL. woop.

Comments

• I need the linky-poo. I never kept track of my OK Go links, unfortunately.
  • omg, if I scan my letter from like 3 years ago will it be put up here?
  • ha ha ha ha ha I thought it was going to be on JAP. I'm dumb.

Does Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore still write letters?
  • awww, handwriting.... It's difficult for non-native to read them. They are like hieroglyph. lol
  • Yeah, Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore needs to work on his penmenship. I'm a native speaker and I had a hard time, some words I could not read at all, ha ha.
  • QUOTE (newediamiya @ Jan 28 2005, 02:14 AM)
    awww, handwriting.... It's difficult for non-native to read them. They are like hieroglyph. lol

does he just send random people letters? i dont get it.
  • QUOTE (profesionaloser @ Jan 31 2005, 03:06 PM)
    does he just send random people letters? i dont get it.

when you order merch from the site, he sends a little note with it...
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Jan 28 2005, 11:10 AM)
    Yeah, jorge needs to work on his penmenship. I'm a native speaker and I had a hard time, some words I could not read at all, ha ha.

The explanation that's supposed to be up there isn't, yet. But it will be. And then it will be a wonder of insane and interactive fun.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Jan 31 2005, 04:50 PM)
    The explanation that's supposed to be up there isn't, yet.  But it will be.  And then it will be a wonder of insane and interactive fun.

PSH
    don't listen to the Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. I like your handwriting
    But I don't like how I didn't get a note with my package.
    All I got was a "Thanks ___insert my dad's name here__" on the order sheet. I was quite let down I did not receive a famous Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore letter sad.gif
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Jan 31 2005, 07:19 PM)
    But I don't like how I didn't get a note with my package.
    All I got was a "Thanks ___insert my dad's name here__" on the order sheet. I was quite let down I did not receive a famous Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore letter sad.gif

awww... i never got anything as groovy as the ones on the jorgemail page... but i have gotten fun notes on the order sheet...

• ha ha, how adorable.
  • Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore must not like me, i only got, his name written on the invoice, when i bought a ton of stuff. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, i am sad, sad.gif you better have good reason why i only got a signature !!!!
  • QUOTE (katy_indie_kid @ Feb 1 2005, 11:47 AM)
    Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore must not like me, i only got, his name written on the invoice, when i bought a ton of stuff. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, i am sad, sad.gif  you better have good reason why i only got a signature !!!!

Same.
    I was saddened.
  • I stuck mine in my school planner when I got one, like a year ago. It was only addressed to my mum and all it said was thankyou for the order and enjoy or something like that, but still, it was from the almighty Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore. And I'm a loser smile.gif
  • yeah i remember i ordered both the eps and the pay pay was on my moms name so haha he wrote a note to my mom and she freaked out lol. I wish he would talk to me though haha i could use a friend