In this Discussion

Madison, WI Show...

edited November -1 in OK Go
Hey Guys,

I've been a longtime OK Go fan, but just now have signed up for the forum. My friends and I would LOVE to go see them in Madison, but is it true that it's going to be a 21+ show? I sincerely hope not; but please let me know if you have any info about it... I've checked the Annex site, but it doesn't list anything.

Thanks.

Comments

• Ok, well it's looking like nobody really knows.. I might have to go to the show on Saturday in Chicago, but I have no clue where the Open End Gallery is...
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Feb 1 2005, 03:54 PM)
    Ok, well it's looking like nobody really knows.. I might have to go to the show on Saturday in Chicago, but I have no clue where the Open End Gallery is...

It's on Fulton I think, which is right off of Congress/Damen
  • QUOTE (melanie @ Feb 1 2005, 05:06 PM)
    It's on Fulton I think, which is right off of Congress/Damen

Thanks!
  • Even if it is 21+, if it's not too much trouble try anyway... try to talk to one of the guys.
    I'm 21 now (and almost 22 biatches!) but when I was 19 Damian got me into a 21+ venue cause I came anyway and looked really pathetic.

~Rachael
    at work
  • Haha... I suppose I could try that, but I'm in Milwaukee so trying to go to Chicago is just as close... but I'm going to the Open End Gallery show instead.. I have to see OK Go again, no matter what!
  • I live in Madison so I'll probably go to this show. The past couple shows I've been to at the Annex have been 18+. You just had to go next door to the Regent Street Retreat to drink. Not sure about the show this Friday though. I'll try and find out for ya.
  • the LA show and the SF shows are 18+ and 21+

kgfksjgkh

are all/most the shows on the tour not all ages? if so, i'm really upset.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Feb 17 2005, 03:55 PM)

hm
    he's my hero.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Feb 17 2005, 06:11 PM)
    hm
    he's my hero.

definitely.
    tim and burleigh have always been my favs.
  • The Madison show is 18+. Just saw it in the Onion today. What's the deal w/ the mix cd thing? I'm new here so I'm kinda outta the loop.
  • well that wasn't creepy at all.