In this Discussion

I am so distraught...

edited November -1 in OK Go
I think this is my third post ever on the new board, but I am upset enough with all of this new knowledge that I need to write.

First and foremost.... ANDY LEFT? WTF???

And, I haven't been on the site in a while (shame on me, I know) so I didn't realize that they had tour dates until today. UHG!!! I don't know if I can go! How will I live with myself? It would be nice to see everyone again, especially the boys... Damn it!

Comments

• monkey you must go to one of the shows!.. preferably the empty bottle show on the 20th... 'cause that's the one i'm going to...
  • I know I definitely won't be able to make the "school night" show... Sorry Darbie... I have to see my doctor this week and find out if it is okay for me to go... If everything is okay with me, then I can probably make the 19th if he says it is okay... ( that seem so much more obscure when I read it back)
  • sad.gif
    well i hope your docotor gives you the okay to at least go to the show on the 19th...
  • Why do you need to ask a doctor?
  • why did i spell doctor wrong?!?
    hahaha...
  • I am distraught because OK Go is coming 50 miles from me and I can't go because of 5 months. The show is 21+ and I don't turn 21 until August. I hate it!
  • I hope you can make it Monkey.
    Even though I've never met you.

I've never met darbie either.
    maybe i'll finally meet her.