In this Discussion

Madison Pictures

edited November -1 in OK Go
[Hello everyone. I'm uploading some pictures from the OK-Go show in Madison. I'm also uploading one that I took of two girls with Damian. They wanted me to take the picture and then never gave me an e-mail address to send it to. I'm still trying to figure that one out. I'm going to be posting more pictures at www.pudgemusic.com

Enjoy
[attachment=30:attachment]This is the best shot of this funny incident that I have seen yet![attachment=31:attachment][attachment=32:attachment][attachment=33:attachmen
]

Comments

• Ha ha ha, Why can't Damian keep his clothes together?
  • lol seriously

he needs to check himself
  • You betta check yaself before you wreck yaself!
  • Does anyone know if that girl in Madison was drunk? She was there with a guy. I don't know if it was her boyfriend or not.
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Feb 24 2005, 03:16 AM)
    You betta check yaself before you wreck yaself!

lol i have a tshirt that says that

now whenever i wear it, ill think of you tongue.gif
  • Yay, I feel special. lol.
  • Does anyone else have pictures of the Madison show? Anybody get any good information when they were talking to the band?
  • Have OK-Go been allowing cameras into all of their shows?
  • QUOTE (mcnama12 @ Mar 2 2005, 11:05 PM)
    Have OK-Go been allowing cameras into all of their shows?

dependson the venue. contact the venue.
  • QUOTE (mcnama12 @ Feb 24 2005, 12:57 AM)
    Does anyone know if that girl in Madison was drunk?  She was there with a guy.  I don't know if it was her boyfriend or not.

was she drunk? is the pope catholic?
    she was standing directly to my right.
    what a hoot! i have on good word that her friend she was with before the show started fell off her barstool from drunkenness.

yess, she was drunk. poor thing. i got groped almost as much as rusty though.
    and sarah is totally in that picture in the green shirt ohmigodz. yay for new friend sarah.