In this Discussion

2.25.05 Denton, TX Show

edited November -1 in OK Go
Zyonkers!

Going to the show? Be sure to listen to this message from Tim before heading out:

Real Audio
Windows Media

Comments

• I hope whatever he brainwashes people in Tucson to bring is a) fun cool.gif easy to get c) cheap
  • This show is actually All Ages. So if you weren't planning on going because you're not 21+, you should start planning on going because it just doesn't matter.

enjoy,

enjorge
  • I love when bands brainwash me.
  • Geez, Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore! You nearly ruined my whole weekend with that 21+ thing! But lucky Julie called me to tell me it was all ages just in the nick of time! It was...weird. Maybe because I hadn't seen them in like 2 years or maybe because I hadn't been to a concert in like over a year but I just couldn't get that into it. Not like before. There was an exponential increase in screaming little girls it seemed. I was also feeling really shy around all those people. The place was really full. The music was great as usual. Damian looked like he was about to enroll in clown college with those red pants. Silly. I had tons of fun with my Adriana and that was great. I got to wear my new earrings and bangles too. Overall it was fun but very, very weird. huh.gif
  • Maybe you were just not in the concert mood Sal, it happenes to me sometimes too. Hopefully your next concert will be much better!