In this Discussion

d.c. show

edited November -1 in OK Go
so the Black Cat site says Ok Go is playing with a band called The Sun. Anyone heard of this band or know where I could hear any of their stuff?

Comments

• the sun?.. isn't that the band rachael said she went to school with one of the members of?.. or am i an idiot?.. i'm probably an idiot... *waits for rachael to respond*
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Feb 26 2005, 01:23 PM)
    so the Black Cat site says Ok Go is playing with a band called The Sun. Anyone heard of this band or know where I could hear any of their stuff?

They're good. They're on Warner Bros and they're from Ohio. I think it's thesunband.com, maybe. But I don't think they're playing in DC. They're joining the tour from the 14th to the 31st of March. I believe that the NY, NJ and DC shows will be Bishop Allen and Army of Me.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Feb 26 2005, 03:29 PM)
    They're good.  They're on Warner Bros and they're from Ohio.  I think it's thesunband.com, maybe.  But I don't think they're playing in DC.  They're joining the tour from the 14th to the 31st of March.  I believe that the NY, NJ and DC shows will be Bishop Allen and Army of Me.

3 bands? ahh...that's bad for my chances of going but good for everyone else. I'll have to beat my parents into submission--or do some really good grovelling.

Thanks though Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, that is their site. They are good, I like 'em.