In this Discussion

Video camera?

edited November -1 in OK Go
I recently bought a little video camera and I am obsessed with recording every single thing I do. If the venue doesn't get mad, do you think OK Go would care if I video taped a few of the songs at the Omaha show?? I don't plan on selling it or anything...it's just for me. But I won't do it if the OK Go guys would be mad.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• HI! I sent you a PM and replied back in your other thread....I'm going to the Omaha show. ....and I'd like to know the same thing. I guess you'd have to check with Sokol, too, b/c some venues don't let you have cameras or anything.

Sara
  • QUOTE (otherSara @ Mar 2 2005, 04:10 PM)
    HI!  I sent you a PM and replied back in your other thread....I'm going to the Omaha show.  ....and I'd like to know the same thing.  I guess you'd have to check with Sokol, too, b/c some venues don't let you have cameras or anything.

Sara

Hi! I got your PM. I have a bad memory so I don't know if I met you. But I was the one there with my mom...haha. I'm not sure what time I'm going to the show. I'd like to get there sort of early but who knows. I'd really like to tape a couple of my favorite songs though.