In this Discussion

Setlists???

edited November -1 in OK Go
Does anybody have any of the setlists from the shows? What old songs or cover songs are they playing on this tour? Do they play Return? Please say they play Return.

Comments

• no cover songs
    they didnt play return at my concert.
    id say it was about 1/2 and 1/2 old and new.
  • I haven't heard of any Return or Shortly Before the End or even 1000 Miles Per Hour. All some of my favorites. I think they're trying to keep the shows more rock oriented.
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Mar 4 2005, 01:32 AM)
    I haven't heard of any Return or Shortly Before the End or even 1000 Miles Per Hour. All some of my favorites. I think they're trying to keep the shows more rock oriented.

exactly what i noticed! they played no balladish songs.
  • From both shows in Chicago.

• QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Mar 3 2005, 06:32 PM)
    no cover songs
    they didnt play return at my concert.
    id say it was about 1/2 and 1/2 old and new.

Shortly Before The End, to my knowledge, has never been played in concert. Not exactly sure, though. Return will certainly be back in the set at some point. Not to worry. They just didn't have enough time to get Rusty up to speed on it. It's not the kind of song you want to get wrong, you know.
  • QUOTE (Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore @ Whom I Adore,Mar 4 2005, 11:30 AM)
    Shortly Before The End, to my knowledge, has never been played in concert.  Not exactly sure, though.  Return will certainly be back in the set at some point.  Not to worry.  They just didn't have enough time to get Rusty up to speed on it.  It's not the kind of song you want to get wrong, you know.

REALLY? they need to play it then!
    I'll get over not hearing Return! Im surprised they fit so many songs into just an hour. I looked at the list, and thought "crap. this is giong to get over late" and end up in be getting bitched out. but i was so happy with all the wonderful songs and wished they didn't have to stop playing.
    And Rusty is doing a WONDERFUL job. tell him that. and tell him im sorry for blinding him.
  • I wish they would play What to do. I don't think I have ever heard it live
  • QUOTE (rossissuzy @ Mar 4 2005, 09:11 PM)
    I wish they would play What to do. I don't think I have ever heard it live

I thiiiiiiink they played it last year @ The Troubadour...
    I could be wrong. But I think I remember singing the "more and more and more" part.. hah
  • QUOTE (the_bree @ Mar 6 2005, 06:12 AM)
    I thiiiiiiink they played it last year @ The Troubadour...
    I could be wrong. But I think I remember singing the "more and more and more" part.. hah

I have seen them 4 times, and if they did play it when I saw them, it was the first time... which was like when they were opening for TMBG before their album came out