edited November -1 in OK Go
Sploorsh.

That being said, please listen to both of these Very Important Messages:

Real Audio Message #1
Windows Media Message #1

Real Audio Message #2!
Windows Media Message #2

Comments

• the show was amazing... basically the same as the santa ana show, but waaay more people. they also did les mis, it was great as always. i met some really nice people there too that i've seen at many of the shows. so glad i got in... i had to use my friend's id though cause i never got my other one back
  • I loved the show, and the band was in great form. Of course I was hoping the new songs would be good, and in fact they are really wonderful. Whew! My only disappointment was the crowd. They were far quieter, and seemingly much less familiar with the band and its music than last year at the Troubador, when everybody seemed to be friends from the moment the doors opened. Soon, of course, OK Go will be far too big to play tiny clubs and we'll have to trek down to the Staples Center to see them perform with giant blimps and floating pigs. But for now, they rock. Hard.
  • haha blimps and floating pigs...AH i accidentally wrote floating pimps because it started with a p and rhymed with blimps sort of. haha.

anyway...it was at spaceland right? how big is it? i like the troubadour because its little and relaxed and familiar. i wish thats where they played this year, i wouldved flown down.
  • Man I am in love with the new songs.

I've still got that post-show high... it may last for weeks... biggrin.gif

I liked that that there were more people at this show (or maybe there wasn't, but at the other show some lazy people were sitting, psh)... and yeah, loved the Les Mis...

I could've brought a lot more people if it wasn't 21+ on friday. Bah.