edited November -1 in OK Go
Moy!

That being said, please listen to both of these Very Important Messages:

Real Audio Message #1
Windows Media Message #1

Real Audio Message #2!
Windows Media Message #2

Comments

• Hey alex! Way to NOT CARE about the opening band! They were the band i was telling you about that opened for ok go the first time i saw them and they were good. I love the plus ones dearlllllly. So you best have not [or better not] talked bad about them.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Mar 5 2005, 11:52 PM)
    Hey alex! Way to NOT CARE about the opening band! They were the band i was telling you about that opened for ok go the first time i saw them and they were good. I love the plus ones dearlllllly. So you best have not [or better not] talked bad about them.

Whoa. I heard no one talking smack about anyone and all the bands were great.

That said:

Please don't hate SF because people think we're a Disneyland version of Boston (though perhaps sharing the crack that whomever was smoking when they coined that concept would be nice. Must be good stuff, Maynard.) And for the record, the collar things was kinda cute.

The show was great. New songs were fun and the dance routine was so...you know. Yeah.

That is all for now. Just come back soon.

K, bye,

FG
  • yeah the collar thing was cute. no comment on the Disneyland version of Boston thing.

The new songs were lovely. I almost wish they played more old songs though.

I'm glad I got in, they didn't check my ID or anything.

I took tons of pictures..tonsandtonsandtons.

I'll post em...but if anyone is on dial up and its a pain in the ass, I'll delete them if you'd like.

there. >_< i hope it was ok to post so many... i hope you all enjoy them, and they doesnt make your computers crash or anything.

<3<3<3
  • oh my god
    i lvoe the pictures
    but even more
    I LOVE RUSTY'S SHIRT!
  • great show, and awesome pictures, i still havent got mine developed yet. but hooray!!! i met tim, he was nice. pictures and get well notes and a new shirt and cute girls everywhere! i think it was worth the $100. nice meeting you susie (hope thats how you spell it). it certainly wasnt a bad first ok go experience.
  • yes thats how you spell it. i felt really terrible, because i felt like i was bugging you when i introduced myself. haha. im so sorry if i was. and how did this end up costing you $100? where are you from?

tim was very nice. i asked for water and he gave me a full unopened bottle. it was geat cause i had a killer migrane and was about to pass out.
  • Tim's shirt reminds me of those multi-colored candy canes. They're yummy.
  • QUOTE (WeMadeShirts @ Mar 6 2005, 05:39 PM)
    Tim's shirt reminds me of those multi-colored candy canes. They're yummy.

haha
    i see it i see it!
    i love their new style .so so so so so so so so much.
  • no it was really cool meeeting you, nice to see online people can be real offline, and youre cute in person. im from sunnyvale which is near san jose and santa clara. $15 for dinner. $10 on books in palo alto. $10 on fabric softener and disposabel camera. $15 dollars on parking. $24 to get in. $15 on new ok go shirt. $4 on soda.

and yeah tim was super cool, so nice writing my friend the note, didnt even hesitate.
  • haha wow. plus gas and everything. i know where sunnyvale is, i know a girl [online, haha] who lives there. and hey thanks for the compliment. your mom was with you right? did she enjoy the show?

they ended up not checking the ID's i made! ha. it was kind of sad.

thats cool your mom took you. my mom took me to san francisco to see sondre lerche once. [i'm from santa rosa] and we basically just sat and ate and had drinks the whole time. <3 cool moms.
  • and for the record i had nothing bad to say about the plus ones, i happened to love their rythm guitarist.
  • yeah my mom thought they were totally fun, she was really cool taking me and going over the budget we set to buy me stuff, and hanging oiut after the set so i could talk to tim even though she had to be up in 6 hours. cool moms are the greatest.
  • man. my mom would never take me to a concert. she took me to nsync once, and she hated it. a rock concert? that'd be a miracle!

yeah. and i wasnt mad at you lol.
  • i liked the plus ones a lot, live. i dont know if id like them non-live. whatd you think of the famous?

i'm glad my moms not the only cool mom. its so sad when my friends parents are rigid and i'm like, uhhh..yeah..i know..what thats like..uhhuh.

my mom flew me to LA [where i used to live, actually] to see the opening of the life aquatic, and she spent hours on the phone, while i was at school, trying to win tickets to see weezer when they played at the whisky in La...all sorts of stuff like that.