San Diego show was rad!

edited November -1 in OK Go
I returned to the Casbah to see the boys after a truly fantastic show there last year. That show last April was my favorite concert, maybe ever, and I am a 3 year Coachella vet. I was pleased to have heard some of the new songs and am now even more impatiently waiting for the second album.

I was mesmerized by Damian's red pants and new Andy further proved my theory that all Andy's are hot.

There were a lot of dudes there which I thought was impressive....keep up the good work guys!

Hearing the new songs made me wonder what some of Damian's musical influences are. I was pleased to find out we share Prince in our top 5 favorites; but I'm bummed because he was telling me about a band he's been really into lately and I forgot the name.

Either way, it was really nice meeting some of the guys in the band and realizing how down to earth they are. Talking to Damian made me realize just how Sexy Sassy Smart he is....how refreshing!

Anyway, if you get a chance to see these guys, do it soon because they're gonna blow up!