In this Discussion

Toledo 3/19

edited November -1 in OK Go
I called the Bijou and they said they're not selling tickets. The (quite rude) telephone guy told me to check ticketmaster but I already knew that it wasn't on there.

him: Bijou
me: hi, can you tell me what number I need to call to order tickets?
him: um...
me: for OKGo on the 19th?
him: who?
me: OKGo
him: you're going to have to be more specific.
me: um...
him: when?
me: the 19th... [thinking: I already said that]
him: you're going to have to come down
me: I'm not from there
him: well, either try ticketmaster [it's not on there] or come down
me: so you're not doing a presale for this show?
him: no
me: ok, thanks

WTF? I try to not get cross with telephone people because that's what I do and dumb people are rude to me every day. But this guy was rediculous.

*cries* Has anyone gotten tickets for this show? How'd you do it?

~Rachael

Comments

• This is the information I've gotten from others:

The promoters of the OKGo shows said they will be selling tickets for both shows (Toledo and Napoleon) on their website at the end of next week. Their site is:TakingOnExplosives.

I've also heard you can order tickets by phone by calling Ramalama Records at 419-531-ROCK. I personally haven't tried that because I can't do long distance calls right now. I'm hoping they DO have an online sale like I was told.
  • I would say not to worry... Bijou is not a small place, just get there a little early and they should still have tickets at the door... Im not going to the Toledo show, but I am the Napoleon show and I am just waiting till I get there
  • I just went to the website and it says The Sun is opening for them. Haha.
    (as you already know) I had orchestra in high school with Brad Forsblum, the bassist of the Sun. *snort*

~Rachael
    Currently listening to: My Chemical Romance
  • Tickets are now on sale online at the site I mentioned, or here:
    http://www.takingonexplosives.tickets.musi...s/calendar.aspx

I should be at the Napoleon show. I'm not booking online because it's cheaper to get them at the door ($2.25 service charge per ticket for online booking? Pffffft.). I'll be a chick with red, pink, and black hair, wearing cat ears and glasses. with a guy who's never heard ok go before but I'm forcing him to go.
  • QUOTE (jezebelseven @ Mar 13 2005, 03:42 PM)
    Tickets are now on sale online at the site I mentioned, or here:
    http://www.takingonexplosives.tickets.musi...s/calendar.aspx

I should be at the Napoleon show. I'm not booking online because it's cheaper to get them at the door ($2.25 service charge per ticket for online booking? Pffffft.). I'll be a chick with red, pink, and black hair, wearing cat ears and glasses. with a guy who's never heard ok go before but I'm forcing him to go.

I will be at the Napoleon show too! Can't wait! 6 Days!