edited November -1 in OK Go
Orimopipomiro!

That being said, please listen to this Very Important Message:

A special message from TIM:

Real Audio
Windows Media

That's it!

Comments

• The show was awesome. Very small place. Actually smaller and more run down than a lot of the places I used to go to local shows at in SD. But it was nice, really intimate. The first opening band I didn't enjoy too much. Dr. Dog or something like that. They would have been OK had they not been totally drugged up for the entire thing. The second opening band was GREAT. State Radio. I was very impressed with these guys and plan to see them when they come back to CO next month. woohoo.

Now, on to OK Go. They played the same set as they have been, and of course, did the dance. Although I honestly thought we weren't going to get to see it because the stage was SO tiny. But they pulled it off. The new songs sound amazing and I am so excited for the new album now.

Also, my 9 year old cousin went. Was the yongest there by far, everyone else was at least 16 I'd say. But she had a blast, and did her usual counting all of the 'damn's in You're So Damn Hot. Dan got a kick out of that. Our new Andy is wonderful. Very talented and a super nice guy, so he fits in quite well.

All in all, it was a good night, but now I just want to see them again even more. Soon, hopefully.