edited November -1 in OK Go
Hrrrrrgh!

That being said, please listen to this Very Important Message:

A special message from TIM:

Real Audio
Windows Media

That's it!

Comments

• QUOTE (Annabelle @ Mar 14 2005, 09:20 PM)
    Hrrrrrgh? Please, Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, I've heard much better from you. You must be tired or something.

I said blizow yesterday to someone. i got dropped cuz they said it sounded weird. i happily did my push ups, though

those mustve been the best pushups you've done.
  • First-time poster, long-time fan of the band. smile.gif

So I was at the show tonight, and it ROCKED (and got me a little teary-eyed, because it's been waaaay too long since OK Go has been in St. Louis). Quite a few people showed up, and the guys were full of energy. I'm a little too tired to really go into detail right now, but I hope to have some form of a review and pictures up sometime tomorrow.

lisa

p.s. - i got the merch guy his big league chew, and when i handed it to him, he looked at me like i was psycho, until i told him that tim (via his audioblog) said to bring it. wink.gif

Even though we couldn't get in because we're not 21, it was still awesome. ok go tried very hard to get us in, but it didnt work out. But my sister and I were more than satisfied just to talk to them, cause we've already been to two shows this year. But this one was within a half hour of us, unlike chicago and columbia. But it's alright. Damian, Andy, Tim, and Dan were all really nice, and their manager was especially nice.
  • The guys did totally awesome, I was so excited that I got to meet them. The next album is going to fucking rock, yay.
  • Okay, so no review (too busy right now), but some pictures are up. biggrin.gif

I think this one is my favorite...

For the rest, go to http://photobucket.com/albums/y49/stlouischik/
  • QUOTE (stlouischik @ Mar 16 2005, 01:01 PM)
    Okay, so no review (too busy right now), but some pictures are up.  biggrin.gif

I think this one is my favorite...

For the rest, go to http://photobucket.com/albums/y49/stlouischik/

Wow those pics are great. Our camera's battery was dead before we even got to the show. My wife was pissed. I think that you have helped me out. biggrin.gif I just might get lovin tonight.
  • Great pictures! I love all the ones from the Cinnamon Lips dance... I'm wishing I would have brought a video camera to tape the dance at one of the shows I've been to, the Chic-a-go-go video just isn't the same as the real thing in concert sad.gif