04/15 Seminole, FL boomerz/boiler room

edited November -1 in OK Go
It just occurred to me to check when OK Go are playing Florida as I've been planning a trip to see my (incredibly rad, much cooler than I am) older brother who lives near Clearwater after I get back from the UK on April 6th.

I was pleased to find out this Seminole city is reasonably close to Clearwater, and in April after I get back.

So I'm probably booking some tickets down to Tampa on April 12th, which would put me in in time to catch OK Go a second time on this tour, which makes me smile something like this: biggrin.gif

So I'm just trying to find out what this Boomerz place is. The only thing I've managed to find by googling it is that it's supposedly not called Boomerz anymore, but is now the Boiler Room? Anyone know if there's advance tickets or anything, or is it like most of the other shows I've seen with the basic pay at the door goin on? Any idea when the show's going to start? Any information at all? tongue.gif Help me out so I can talk my brother into going to a gig with me. tongue.gif