edited November -1 in OK Go
jalnaup!

That being said, please listen to this Very Important Message:

A special message from TIM:

Real Audio
Windows Media

That's it!

Comments

• TOUCHDOWN!!!!! (you'll get it if you were there...)

Ok Go were a lot of fun to watch. I had never seen a show before and really hadn't heard too much of their music except for Get Over It, but I'm a fan now! My friends are too! Great music, great mood, and great fun.

Btw, this band has the BEST most unbelievable encore I've ever seen from a band! It's awesome!
  • QUOTE (thevillecardinal @ Mar 18 2005, 10:07 AM)
    TOUCHDOWN!!!!! (you'll get it if you were there...)

Ok Go were a lot of fun to watch. I had never seen a show before and really hadn't heard too much of their music except for Get Over It, but I'm a fan now! My friends are too! Great music, great mood, and great fun.

Btw, this band has the BEST most unbelievable encore I've ever seen from a band! It's awesome!

As always I enjoyed the show. I liked the new stuff and loved the old stuff!! I wish more people could of enjoyed the show from the dance floor...I know I was!!! Thanks guys!
    Madelaine
  • so pissed i missed this, being 17 sucks when its a 21 and over club that your favorite band is playing at.
  • QUOTE (Maddy @ Mar 18 2005, 10:05 PM)
    As always I enjoyed the show. I liked the new stuff and loved the old stuff!! I wish more people could of enjoyed the show from the dance floor...I know I was!!! Thanks guys!
    Madelaine

Haha, dancing was fun. biggrin.gif
  • ToUcHdOwN!!!!!!!!!!!
    Indeed, much fun was to be had in Louisville...but not enough to get everyone out of their chairs and come dance with me and the ladies (who violently swung each other around the entire set). oh well. The 3 of us were lonely dancin' fools!
    The new songs were neat...can't wait for the album...I got to dance with a mic stand during the love song (until the sound guy yanked her away from me angrily)...and the encore was award winning.
    May the rock roll on, as OK Go ping-pongs across america!

Freakshow Lee