In this Discussion

my okgo bag!

edited November -1 in OK Go
yep, instead of studying for my chem lab midterm(which i found out the day of the test was canceled) i made myself an okgo bag, using the pics from the website. so i thought i'd share it with you guys. so here are the links to the pictures of my bag, i hope you like them.

picture 1

picture 2

Comments

• haha theyre the same pic. but dude! love the baggg! it's awesome!
  • oh crap they are, i was going to put my friends bag (which i made for her) also. darn and i just erased her pic, thinking i had already put it up. meh? oh well

thanks about the bag though. all the people i know, who aren't okgo fans say the bag is cute. so i'm happy. cause not only am i stylin' but also promoting okgo. i'm so clever. j/k laugh.gif
  • That's so awesome. I was lazy. I bought the orange one off their web page. I like orange, and like I said... I'm lazy. But yours is like one of a kind, that's cool. I want one with Rusty on it too.
  • thanks! i was bored one day and decided to do it. yah i want a page w/rusty too.
  • QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Mar 18 2005, 12:37 AM)
    yep, instead of studying for my chem lab midterm(which i found out the day of the test was canceled) i made myself an okgo bag, using the pics from the website. so i thought i'd share it with you guys.  so here are the links to the pictures of my  bag, i hope you like them.

picture 1

picture 2

thats awesome. how did u make those?
  • QUOTE (ok_im_over_it82 @ Mar 24 2005, 11:21 AM)
    thats awesome. how did u make those?

thanks!!
    well i used that printer transfer paper, for the images and the stars and glitter i got @ hobby lobby. i love that store.
    i think i'm planning to make a calvin and hobbes one next. i love that comic strip!