In this Discussion

random

edited November -1 in OK Go
Do you think Damian would appreciate it if I made him a nice cross-stitch picture?

or just think I'm a complete loser and ask me never to attend another show again.

Comments

• QUOTE (losdiosdeverde67 @ Mar 23 2005, 09:42 PM)
    Do you think Damian would appreciate it if I made him a nice cross-stitch picture?

or just think I'm a complete loser and ask me never to attend another show again.

Damian would most likely appreciate the time and care you gave to put together such a personal gift. Go for it. smile.gif
  • your picture thing is ridiculous. people are atheist because they dont want to waste their time beleiving in religion because it is a cult and it puts other people down for thinking differently than you do.
  • QUOTE (Brett @ Mar 23 2005, 11:13 PM)
    your picture thing is ridiculous. people are atheist because they dont want to waste their time beleiving in religion because it is a cult and it puts other people down for thinking differently than you do.

simmer down there Brett...I like it because I know it's ridiculous...I am atheist and I thought it was hilarious, it was on some religious website for little kids.
  • "people are atheist because they dont want to waste their time beleiving in religion because it is a cult and it puts other people down for thinking differently than you do. "

<3<3<3

seriously, all religious people do is blame anything different from them or their beliefs on the devil.

cultcultcult.
  • QUOTE (zenitram @ Mar 23 2005, 11:51 PM)
    seriously, all religious people do is blame anything different from them or their beliefs on the devil. 

cultcultcult.

I agree entirely.
  • QUOTE (zenitram @ Mar 24 2005, 04:51 AM)

And the people that they direct this at are very likely to not believe in the devil.