In this Discussion

Board Statuses?

Comments

• QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 8 2006, 09:14 PM)
    Dude, you have to wait 2900 posts? Man, that's soooo much.

that's only two months posting for you...
    that's like two years worth of posting for me though...
  • 2900 posts in 2 months? Pfff, when school starts I'll be down to like 10 post a day.
  • Am I the only one that noticed Pandy lost 2 blocks?

• =(

those were my fave two ones aswell
  • Maybe Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is punishing us for posting so much. That Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore is complicated.
  • nah the boxs go back down now that im getting sexy new statuses

Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore loves me
  • I wonder what's after you current status....
  • Pandy is back to please standby.
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 9 2006, 04:47 PM)
    =(
    those were my fave two ones aswell

laugh.gif laugh.gif You are hilarious.

Btw, Andy/Pandy/HFoC/Whateveryou'dwantanewbietocallyou, I just realized today that when I imagine your voice, I imagine something akin to the GEICO gecko's voice, only somehow mellow and cool. Which is absolutely ridiculous. And I'm sure you have no clue what I'm talking about anyway, since I highly doubt you've seen a GEICO car insurance commercial. Maybe they're online somewhere.
  • lady bee, and or the canadian bordies might have an idea what your on about, and they know what i sound like
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Aug 10 2006, 05:35 PM)
    Pandy is back to please standby.
    huh.gif
    ok, Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, you've lost me...

oh, and pandy sounds like mad british panda bears falling from the sky! wink.gif
  • QUOTE (shades of blue @ Aug 14 2006, 03:57 AM)
    huh.gif
    ok, Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, you've lost me...
    oh, and pandy sounds like mad british panda bears falling from the sky! wink.gif

and there we go!
  • Sort of related to this thread: if there are 941 registered members, how can the newest member be #1,159?

huh.gif
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 19 2006, 06:30 PM)
    Sort of related to this thread: if there are 941 registered members, how can the newest member be #1,159?

huh.gif

They're SPESHAL.
  • QUOTE (God @ Aug 19 2006, 06:21 AM)
    They're SPESHAL.

haha... that is strange... i don't know. maybe if there (and it's sad, but i don't remember at all) was some sort of confirmation email they sent out to activate your account and people haven't responded? maybe responding to it is what makes you "registered", i'm not sure... something like that maybe.
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 19 2006, 03:30 AM)
    Sort of related to this thread: if there are 941 registered members, how can the newest member be #1,159?

huh.gif

missaggie is on the right path... there are 941 members who activated their accounts... but over 1100 who have signed up to the board...
  • QUOTE (sherib @ Aug 13 2006, 03:27 AM)

oh and that sounds nothing like me sadly
  • QUOTE (Head Full of Crazy @ Aug 20 2006, 02:53 PM)
    oh and that sounds nothing like me sadly

Oh, I was wrong. You sound like this. Or this.
  • holy crap..