In this Discussion

Board Statuses?

Comments

• QUOTE (Revolver @ Aug 27 2005, 12:43 PM)
    Cos my mum was making cottage pie and for some reason it had a vague indian smell to it. That soon passed, but it was rather nice. Im not normally a fan of hot winter dinners in the middle of August but it went down ok.

indian smells are weird. i should know since im indian. but they still weird me out. and then my mom has all of a sudden been burning indian incense. so our smells indian ALL the time.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 27 2005, 01:43 PM)
    hahaha, now we know why the policeman smelled, he was on duty!.. ewwww!!!

hahaha
    crazy Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore
    i like it though.
    its funny
    CRAZINESS
  • OMG THERE ARE JOKES EVERYWHERE!
    meaning every 5 posts. crazy Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore.
  • hehe i like RejectedSponge's status. What Did One Nostril Say To The Others?
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Aug 27 2005, 12:41 AM)
    I want to be a friend of a friend. This board status is better than on the redwalls board. This is theirs...
    Advanced Member
    Golden God
    Boring right? Yeah I think so too.

They are boring. We should make up some titles because I don't like being called Golden God. After all, I'm a girl.
  • QUOTE (Jaded @ Aug 27 2005, 06:36 PM)
    They are boring.  We should make up some titles because I don't like being called Golden God.  After all, I'm a girl.

why am i the only person in the whole world (this board at least) who has never heard of the red walls? it must be because you're all from the middle area of the country where as i am from sunny and hurricany south.

p.s. the music scene in tampa is teh suck!
  • QUOTE (76 @ Aug 27 2005, 06:28 PM)
    why am i the only person in the whole world (this board at least) who has never heard of the red walls? it must be because you're all from the middle area of the country where as i am from sunny and hurricany south.
    p.s. the music scene in tampa is teh suck!

Well, I am sure you have heard of them now. THey ARE touring with ok go now. I think you know that though. Also, they are soooo dreamy...image
    You are from florida, huh? Well, Seinfeld has the same thoughts as me about it. That is where people go to die. You know, because there are so many old people there. haha, oh Seinfeld, you make me laugh so much.
  • yeah, but the OK Go doesn't come to Florida on this tour..whatever! i hate seinfeld. sorry, but if i wanted to hear whiney people complain i would...um...go to work more often or something more witty that i can't think of right now.
  • ahh you dont like seinfeld? AHH Well, since you mentioned work...please say that you like the office. (I just watch the office, so I kind of just thought about that show)
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Aug 27 2005, 07:37 PM)
    ahh you dont like seinfeld? AHH  Well, since you mentioned work...please say that you like the office. (I just watch the office, so I kind of just thought about that show)

so now we know the police one. what about the duuuung one?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 27 2005, 03:43 PM)

how'd you figure the joke out anyway? was the answer in someone's status or something?

i've heard that joke before so i can't believe i didn't get it. haha
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Aug 27 2005, 08:32 PM)
    Well, I am sure you have heard of them now. THey ARE touring with ok go now. I think you know that though. Also, they are soooo dreamy...image

Yes they are! I couldn't agree with you more, Laura!

Hey, what time are you going to the Hideout? The Redwalls play at 8:00. I think I'm going at 1:00, in case some certain people happen to be there early . . . biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (FraggleJill @ Aug 27 2005, 08:27 PM)
    how'd you figure the joke out anyway?  was the answer in someone's status or something?

yes!..
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 27 2005, 11:22 PM)
    yes!..

oh, i missed it. how sad.

i still don't understand the duuuung one.
  • i really want to know what joke "duuuung" is a punchline to.

"wanna boogie?" i knew it would be something like that. however the one i've heard was "how to you make a kleenex dance?"

put a little boogie in it.

so not funny.
  • i dont remember if there was a joke before duuuuung.... hm
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 27 2005, 03:43 PM)
    oh, i missed it! so what exactly was the status title (answer)?

i dont remember if there was a joke before duuuuung.... hm
    All I come up with are three different ways to say "duuuung!":
    1. like the sound made from hitting a gong.
    2. like saying sh****t.
    3. like saying duuuude.
  • well, i haven't quite made it to old school!.. but i have made it to elementary school...
  • well..i know someone....i kno alot of ppl.who does Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore mean?
  • elementary school. i love it.