In this Discussion

Lollapalooza/Intonation Music Festival??

Comments

• QUOTE (Vendro @ Jun 5 2005, 11:59 PM)
    Where you from?

Alas I am on the other side of the country.... Vancouver
  • Looks like I'm going to Lolla. For sure. I just can't pass it up! I've already taken off from work.. I just have to get a ticket..

OK Go camping in my yard, anyone? laugh.gif
  • Well...we're already talking about it and so you already know this...but I'm pretty sure I'll be there. Oh goodness, I'm all excited!

We will so make the video...even if it's just us. lol
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Jun 15 2005, 10:05 PM)
    Well...we're already talking about it and so you already know this...but I'm pretty sure I'll be there. Oh goodness, I'm all excited!

We will so make the video...even if it's just us. lol

!!! Oh really!!
  • QUOTE (Vendro @ Jun 16 2005, 01:03 PM)
    !!! Oh really!!

You stop it! I'm kidding. We would never dream of leaving you and Rose out of it!
  • Ok, I just bought my tickets...and that was certainly exhilirating. I'll probably cry myself to sleep for the next week or two, due to my major loss of money...but it's worth it...and everyone here should go. Seriously. DO IT!
  • I just bought my tickets! Woohoo!
  • I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know what day and what time of day OK Go is playing at Lollapalooza?
  • QUOTE (sveici @ Jun 19 2005, 03:27 PM)
    I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but does anyone know what day and what time of day OK Go is playing at Lollapalooza?

not sure which day, but its in the morning... i think maybe the 24th.. i could be wrong. probably am. check the tour date page
  • They are playing July 24th at 11:45 am.
  • Fuck Intonation and pitchforkmedia. Snobby bastards. They make it a point to have half of the bands they regard in high esteem be as obscure and ridiculous sounding as possible so as to hold some high and mighty indie credibility, when in fact they are just complete elitist ass wipes.

On a brighter note... Ive got my passes for Lollapalooza ordered. Mwahaha.
  • All I know is that Lolla is gonna rock this summer.

Also, it's too far away. I don't want to have to wait over a month. Damnit.
  • i'd go if someone will take me from texas to chicago............ laugh.gif
  • Awww i want to go! damn i sucks living in here in my south part of texas
  • We should have our own lolla...us doing covers...YES
    ITS GLORIOUS!
    Ill be tim! *brushes sideburns*
  • Yes! My ticket just got delivered today!!
  • Hmmmm...I wonder when mine will be delivered...now I'm all worried....why haven't I gotten it!??! unsure.gif
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Jul 2 2005, 11:10 PM)
    Hmmmm...I wonder when mine will be delivered...now I'm all worried....why haven't I gotten it!??! unsure.gif

I'm sure it's fine. Think of it this way.. I'm a hell of a lot closer to Chicago than you are.. so it'll take a little while longer for you to get yours.
  • Yeah, you're right. I don't know what I was thinking. I should probably stay away from the computer when I'm exhausted...
  • Got my Lolla tickets today... and wiped my ass on an Intonation flyer today also.