New Orleans

edited November -1 in OK Go
Why did OkGo pick One Eyed Jacks to play on April 18th?

I'm pissed off because I can't get into a BAR because I'm under the age of 18, and I've been waiting for OkGo to come for like EVER.

And I've had a bad experience with fake ID's so that aint gonna fly.

Does anyone else share my PMDD-like feelings because every OkGo fan in New Orleans under the age of 18 is utterly fucked?

Oh yeah, and WHY is there only one tour date in Louisiana?

I'm just pissed off.

Comments

• I went to New Orleans this weekend to visit Tulane--I'm probably going there next weekend--but the other visiting kids I talked to (all under 18) had no problems getting into a bar. Perhaps it was just that specific bar? I don't know, but 18+ shows totally SUCK.

Hey how's the local scene down there? The alternative scene--what are some good venues?
  • I vote for more tour dates, all over the country. That way, everyone can have tons of chances to see them!
  • I know, I look 20 so I'm gonna try to get in anyway... Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Oh yeah, definitely try it! The worst that could happen is that they don't let you in. But if you don't try, you'll never know if you would have been able to get in or not!

Some places say 18+ and they don't even card. Maybe you'll get lucky.
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Apr 6 2005, 04:53 PM)
    Oh yeah, definitely try it! The worst that could happen is that they don't let you in. But if you don't try, you'll never know if you would have been able to get in or not!

Some places say 18+ and they don't even card. Maybe you'll get lucky.

That's what I'm counting on....Fuck I hope I can get in!!!!!!!!!!! I heard they don't card too... Plus I'm draging my mom (I know it's wierd) But that's my only ride and the only condition that I can go....
  • By the way to answer a previous question:

The local alternative scene in New Orleans is sooooo great..... We have so many great local bands

Plus we're the mother of better than ezra, who totally don't suck
  • Better Than Ezra.. wow I haven't heard anything from them in a long time! I used to really enjoy listening to them.