In this Discussion

Ashlee Simpson?

edited November -1 in OK Go
Okay, so I had put some pictures of OK Go from the DC show in my school planner. I was showing people, and this one girl goes, "Oh, they opened for Ashlee Simpson." I don't really believe it, but does anyone know fo sho if this is true or not?

Comments

• QUOTE (sveici @ Apr 14 2005, 04:06 PM)
    Okay, so I had put some pictures of OK Go from the DC show in my school planner. I was showing people, and this one girl goes, "Oh, they opened for Ashlee Simpson." I don't really believe it, but does anyone know fo sho if this is true or not?

Are you referring to the show that just happened this weekend? If you are, that is definitely wrong--Ok Go was headlining.
  • um
    ok go has never opened for ashlee simpson..
  • ...and thank God for that
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Apr 14 2005, 04:38 PM)
    ...and thank God for that

lol
    i like ashlee simpson
    but no way in hell would i want to see ok go and her together. at once. and i could only imagine HOW obnoxious the crowds would be.
  • Ashlee Simpson is a twit......
  • she has some good songs, I give her that. But OK Go and Ashlee Simpson? That's just a bad combination in my opinion...the crowds would be horrendous! biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Apr 14 2005, 05:06 PM)
    Are you referring to the show that just happened this weekend? If you are, that is definitely wrong--Ok Go was headlining.

But they played together?
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Apr 14 2005, 06:31 PM)
    um
    ok go has never opened for ashlee simpson..

Yeah, I didn't think so. It doesn't seem like a likely combination. But I figured I would check just to make sure.
  • QUOTE (sveici @ Apr 14 2005, 08:04 PM)
    But they played together?

No. Why would you ever believe a story like that? It's ludicrous.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Apr 14 2005, 10:24 PM)
    No. Why would you ever believe a story like that? It's ludicrous.

Hahahahaha yeah I got really confused when you said that. I'm super gullible (and blonde), so maybe that explains something...
  • wow when i first read that i almost had a heart attack.
    im glad its not so.
  • Ughh.........
    I hate Ashlee Simpson.
    Bitch
    dry.gif