In this Discussion

You Rock, Dan!

Comments

• YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Roxie makes her YouTube debut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since we're talking about it, here's a write up on that same contest:

http://www.musicweek.com/story.asp?sectioncode=1&storycode=1043576&c=1

• I went to subscribe only to find that I had already done that, probably years ago. So mission pre-accomplished!

Dan really does rock. He gave me a drum stick after the show tonight. Laugh I was right in front, and after they left the stage, he walked back out, made a beeline right for me, and handed it to me. He looked so happy and I felt like he appreciated that I was rocking out and air drumming and stuff for the whole show. I was really surprised and super delighted so all I could think to say was thanks with probably the most ridiculous grin on my face. Haha. As he was walking away I realized I had more to say, but it was pretty loud, so I just shouted"I love you Dan!" at him. Hope he heard. Dan is...just the best.

• KristaMichelle said:
    Dan is...just the best.

Yes. Yes he is.

I'm glad it was a great night for you. Feel free to share more details. Smile

• OH YAY!!!  I'm so glad it was everything you wanted it to be, Krista!!
  • ChristelAdina said:
    KristaMichelle said:
    Dan is...just the best.

Yes. Yes he is.

I'm glad it was a great night for you. Feel free to share more details. Smile

I will, I promise! I'm just not in the mood to sit down and write it all out right now.

Thanks Rachel! I'm glad too! Laugh (Of course I am, lol.)

• So happy I got this screencap! From the Lopez show:

• Always nice to get a pic from Dan

yummy.

• Have any of you ever been to P.F. Changs? The Chinese/something Asian restaurant? So good... Anyway, I went there a long time ago with my family, and they had a dish called DAN DAN NOODLES.  Dan Dan Noodles! So I ordered it, and told the waiter why I did, and he kept laughing and making fun of me, saying it was the best story he'd ever heard from his customers.

Ah. Those noodles were delicious. But spicy, which is odd because I always thought Dan would be so sweet.

Why am I posting this? I don't know.
  • daisychains said:

Why am I posting this? I don't know.

I can tell a crush when I see it!

I don't want to play favorites here, but Danimal v Animal in the staring contest was one of the best yootoob pieces I've seen…really made me laugh.

Dan, you've got friends.
  • "It’s okay to follow your dreams … it's totally worth it. It makes you a
    better person to do what you want with your life," Konopka said.

And that is why I love Dan.

Full story here: York Community High School's Fine Arts Week ends with a bang (and a drum roll) with OK Go band member.
  • Oh, ME TOO.  Nicely put, Dan.  :-D
  • Dan on the Beach

Some Dan love. He's very handsome (I'm trying to cheer myself up).

Photo from The Fray's yFrog/Twitter

And one with Ben (this one's from Alex of the Damnwellls, though):

• ChristelAdina said:

Dan on the Beach

Some Dan love. He's very handsome (I'm trying to cheer myself up).

Photo from The Fray's yFrog/Twitter

And one with Ben (this one's from Alex of the Damnwellls, though):

the link didn't work for the second pic, hopefully this does..
  • Rockchick posted this link on FB - and I'm posting some pics on the boards!

http://gigatude.co.uk/?portfolio=ok-go-gig-pictures-eden-sessions-2011

The best of the shots with Dan:

• This thread is looking a little sad for our favorite drummer!

Just gonna put this up here - I made it a while ago.

• Laugh Awesome! Haha, Dan is so amazing... And green is my favorite color!

I think that's just a coincidence, though.

Smile
  • bettyNLBboop said:

Haha! Pam I might have to enlist you to make me one as well, if you make yourself one. lol. We'll be the "Dan The Man" squad!

We must wear shirts underneath though...I fear the Dan love might hinder our other plans...lol Laugh" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Can I join?

• Hey HITD, if I haven't said so already, Welcome to the boards!

Just an FYI, the posts you're responding to here and in a few other threads are a few years old.  The boardies who wrote them are long gone in several cases.  It might be a good idea to check the date on the post before you go to respond to it.  If the Definitely Dan girls were still here, though, I'm sure they would let you join. :-)
  • i'm so glad these are up... do you know how hard it is to find photos for the dan blog?

really hard.

that's how hard it is.

i see why the other one died... :(
  • Here's a video announcing their presence at the positivus festival. It involves Dan singing and Tim playing the keyboard (warning: I'm not very good at inserting things, so I'll put a link at the bottom just in case)