In this Discussion

Who has the coolest hairstyle?

Comments

• I thought all the posts that said "Damian" were supposed to become "Damian" automatically...

And Damian is soooo hot- I love his long hair.
  • QUOTE (Tabetha @ Jan 20 2007, 10:54 PM)
    I thought all the posts that said "Damian" were supposed to become "Damian" automatically...

I think that post was made before Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore put that into effect.
  • QUOTE (jedi_grrlie @ Jan 20 2007, 04:40 PM)
    I think that post was made before Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore put that into effect.

What a brilliant man he is.
  • Haha, even Jade was once a n00b. laugh.gif
  • omg i LOVE damian's hair soooo much.. i love the sorta shaggy and yet sorta put together hairstyle its SO HOT.. i love rusty's too cuz its a bit similar but damian wins.. cool.gif
  • QUOTE (amberdino @ Jan 20 2007, 07:17 PM)
    omg i LOVE damian's hair soooo much.. i love the sorta shaggy and yet sorta put together hairstyle its SO HOT.. i love rusty's too cuz its a bit similar but damian wins.. cool.gif

God bless the person that suggested Damian grow out his hair. wub.gif I wonder if he knew it would be wavy/curly/flippy-like.
  • i think mr. ross has the best look. he's just too cute for this world.
    damian is hott, but my little andy has this "awww" look to him that i just can't resist.
  • Tim's lack of hair is just awesome. Not many people can pull off being bald, man. He's got some serious skillz.

...But Damian hair looks so soft and pretty. I... want to... touch it mellow.gif
  • QUOTE (Claret @ Jan 20 2007, 08:15 PM)
    Tim's lack of hair is just awesome. Not many people can pull off being bald, man. He's got some serious skillz.

...But Damian hair looks so soft and pretty. I... want to... touch it mellow.gif

oh man yesss i want to touch it too!!! i love guys with touchable hair... because its just soo.. touchable!! ah im at a loss for words. thats how hot he is haha cool.gif

Pff. I own them all.
  • QUOTE (Lostgame @ Jan 20 2007, 08:21 PM)
    Pff. I own them all.

laugh.gif
  • Tim.

The poll is who has the coolest hairstyle. biggrin.gif
  • All vital limbs down. Tim has THE coolest hairstyle out of them all. You just can't compete succesfully with sideburns and glasses that eat half your face. I know the glasses aren't exactly part of the 'hairstyle', but they do compliment his sparse look quite nicely...

But if Andy wears that headband he wore during the treadmill practice for the VMA's all the time, I'd find more difficulty in making my decision. =)
  • Well, I guess because you said hairstyle and not just hair, Tim wins this one.
  • this is a tough one...
  • QUOTE (EcstaticGrandmas?! @ Jan 21 2007, 07:36 PM)
    But if Andy wears that headband he wore during the treadmill practice for the VMA's all the time, I'd find more difficulty in making my decision. =)

Oh gawd, YES...yes...
  • Andy rocks the headbands.
  • i had to vote for damian. i love his hairstyle but i also really like andys style too.
  • i had to vote for Damian. =)
    <3
  • i had to vote for Damian. =)
    <3