In this Discussion

4o year old virgin

2»

Comments

• a very brillient young lady actress...google her name stat!
  • i dont remember her in the movie!
  • You don't actually know me, sara rolleyes.gif .

QUOTE (Vendro @ Aug 29 2005, 04:16 AM)
    I've seen the movie twice and will probably see it a third time tommorrow. Hillarious movie.

Is it so funny? Ah, I can't wait to see it...I wonder if I can see it in Japan tho.

BTW, a 40 year old virgin man/woman in reality would be so weird or laughing or something?
  • I was supposed to go see it last weekend with a bunch of friends. However, there was a catch. We all met at the theater and then one of my friends was all like, "Actually, I don't want to see the movie. I want to walk around." So we ended-up walking around the shopping center for something like 2 hours instead. I was sort of bummed. I still have to go see it.

~Mica
  • i saw the movie last night, i had heard mixed things about it so i wasn't sure what it was gonna be like but it definately was funny. the waxing scene by far was the best part!
  • i've seen the end of it hundreds of times haha. I LOVE THE END LOL.....

singing age of aaquarius! hah, pure genius lol.

i love paul rudd too sara hehe, but i think its more mike from friends rather than the actual guy lol. and he has nice body hair. HAHA. i feel old. i used to hate body hair. now i find it attractive. eugh. lol