In this Discussion

Bruise Grey

2»

Comments

• since there is only one entry to my competition i choose you! i give you one congratulation
  • Just the one? I feel that was definitely worth at least two
  • QUOTE (holls @ Jun 1 2005, 03:15 PM)
    If you feel like battling it out for my email

write me a poem, the greatest wins (haikus get extra points)

HAHA well I Guess so no1 feels left out matthew you can send me your copy to my email!
    See now every1 can be happy!
    *sings*
    w00t!
    Meh im just a tard dont mind me tongue.gif
  • I wouldn't written a poem, but it's highly likely that it would have been very similar to Revolver's.
    What's a tard? huh.gif The song is on it's way!
  • QUOTE (OK Matt @ Jun 3 2005, 12:00 PM)
    I wouldn't written a poem, but it's highly likely that it would have been very similar to Revolver's.
    What's a tard? huh.gif The song is on it's way!

I am going to give you a better email address to email the song too since my hotmail one is garbage!@ Check ur PMs HAHAHA my trying to make PM plural turned into PMS Ahahaha im soo amused!
  • QUOTE (OK Matt @ Jun 3 2005, 05:00 PM)
    I wouldn't written a poem, but it's highly likely that it would have been very similar to Revolver's.

Don't try to put yourself in the same league as me. You 'tard
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 3 2005, 05:31 PM)

tongue.gif:P:P:P:P:P:P
  • QUOTE (Revolver @ Jun 3 2005, 09:31 PM)

I get it now. It's short for retard? That's harsh. sad.gif I could've written a better poem- I have an A-level in English biggrin.gif . What to write about was the problem unsure.gif .
  • I have an As level in English.. What a waste of bloody time! And i got lied to! "English language will be mostly creative writing" Instead it was about how babies learn to talk and dialects. Gutted. I hate the education system in britain, it sucks
  • reminds me of a certain persons mother

*cough* revolver *cough*

mwhahaha
  • Im not going to deny it, Seifer is sleeping with my 47 year old mother
  • hey what can i say i like women who live 2000 miles away and are 30 years older than me......
  • Its amazing what you can achieve with web cams and a credit card. Modern technology eh? Bringing lonely teenage boys and mothers together all over the world