In this Discussion

I got an advanced copy

2»

Comments

• And how do you plan to solve this horrible problem destroying our planet?

Ok is it just me or is this whole "to download or not" debate a little played out?
  • what? advanced copy?! i want one! please! also im too scared to download becuase i keep killing my computer i rely on you send it files now..
  • well I'll be going out to buy the album... I HATE having crap CD cases, I never copy CD's from friends and burn them, I just put them on my MP3 player. Soooo, I'd buy it anyways. Its just nice to support the bands you love. The people who were getting angry really shouldn't be, I'm pretty sure the only people who have stumbled onto the album are OKGO fans, I wouldnt download an album from somebody I hadn't heard of, or from somebody that I didn't love. I downloaded all of OK GOs first album, after hearing them on TV,(for some reason the album didn't come out here til later) and then I went and bought it because I loved them... Infact 99% of the music I downloaded I bought the albums for. I don't download anymore, its bad!! LOL. Unless you're paying for it.
  • I just downloaded it. I will buy it, too. While I love the first album, I needed to know if the second album was going to follow suit in terms of excellence. Quite honestly, I wasn't 100% sure this album wasn't going to suck. When it comes time for the third album, I probably won't bother downloading it. But there are very few acts out there that I like well enough and am confident enough in where I know a new album of theirs won't be a disappointment without having to hear it before I buy it.

Oh, and I like OK Go in the first place specifically because I downloaded the first album before I bought it. If I wasn't able to do that, they'd have one less fan and one less sale of both albums.