In this Discussion

live new songs

2»

Comments

• Who needs the bands that you mentioned when you can vibe to Fiddy's rhymes, eh?
  • And now he's taking over the acting world too--no one can compete with his utter genius.
  • QUOTE (QueenofthePosers @ Jun 24 2005, 03:51 PM)
    And now he's taking over the acting world too--no one can compete with his utter genius.

except for maybe Vin Diesel... dry.gif rolleyes.gif
  • QUOTE (CinnamonLips @ Jun 23 2005, 04:03 AM)
    yeah, "here it goes again" used to be "this thing has started" which i loved SOOOO much more than what it is now. the chorus was 10 times catchier and i loved the fact that andy and tim would repeat whatever damian said

i'm starting to forget the words the more i listen to the new version. it went something like "right now (right now), ...something something the broken hearted (broken-hearted), right now (right now), yeah! this thing has started! (thing has started!)

i really wish i could hear the old versions again

ok i don't know your name but cinnamonlips i love you!!! you completely refreshed my memory. but wasn't it "let's get this started" or "let's get things started" i remember their being a lets in there. yea but i agree with you, the song was a lot better then, i miss the old song... but it's been so long since i've heard it i can't remember the other lyrics.
  • I went to that yahoo account. Some of the songs towards the bottom wouldn't work for me. I wanted to listen to Jessie's girl. Does anyone know how to make them work??

~Jill
  • QUOTE (Shortcake1681 @ Aug 21 2005, 12:56 PM)
    I went to that yahoo account.  Some of the songs towards the bottom wouldn't work for me.  I wanted to listen to Jessie's girl.  Does anyone know how to make them work??

~Jill

i think those are all m4a files... i know they work on itunes but i'm not sure what other programs can play them
  • i got them to work with quicktime. that made me happy.

jessie's girl is my favorite 80's song. i got to hear ok go sing it at a show a couple years ago. i was so excited.