In this Discussion

New vid up

edited November -1 in OK Go
hey just thought i'd let u ppl know that a new video is up in the vid section. it's a little in the studio thing w/ ok go for their new album. check it out!

Comments

• Yeah...they had it over on the Juggling Club for awhile. Isn't it fantastic? lol.
  • Cool vid, first time ive heard em speak for any length of time - outside of the ping pong trainng video which is utter genius! They're like an all round entertainment act. Wonder if they can juggle?
  • it would be so funny to put them on a real tennis court and see what happens.i bet it will end with someone crying.lol. laugh.gif
  • this particular video isn't exclusively about Ok Go but on this website LiquidGenereration they have this video feature called "Liquid Generation Invades Lollapalooza 2005". It's really rather amusing and its has bands like Ok Go biggrin.gif , The Arcade Fire, The Redwalls, Hard-Fi, The International Noise Conspiracy, Louis XIV ,et cetera. Just thought that this bit of information might be of some interest to you all.
  • Watching that made me so happy. Not only did we get little interview clips, but we got performances as well. It let me relive Lolla all over again...*sigh* Awesome. biggrin.gif