In this Discussion

ducks are cooler than trucks...

edited November -1 in General Discussion
it's relevant 'cause they rhyme...

Comments

• and it's very true. I am quite a fan of ducks. tongue.gif
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Aug 17 2005, 04:56 PM)
    and it's very true. I am quite a fan of ducks. tongue.gif

wasn't there a pic of a sailor duck that was supposed to represent Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore?
    See we are tying it all together!

hahahahaha!
  • i have a sweater with all ducks on it, it only caused me 5 cents, woohoo for ropa usada. any whoo i should post it on it. i think it looks quite rad.
  • QUOTE (RoRo @ Aug 18 2005, 06:17 AM)
    wasn't there a pic of a sailor duck that was supposed to represent Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore?

there's no tying it together, i'm just quacky... the rubber duck is mine, and i've named him Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore... here he is again:

• QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Aug 18 2005, 10:27 AM)
    there's no tying it together, i'm just quacky... the rubber duck is mine, and i've named him Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore... here he is again:

hahah that's awesome!
  • hehe that duck's so cute!ducks are cooler,beter,umm more duckier that trucks.lol.
  • totally agree......

ducks are awesome, there's some really wicked ones in st james' park with BLUE BEAKS!!!!!

hehe....

and if you screw your bread up into a tight litle ball and throw it hard into the water they dive for it biggrin.gif i love ducks!
  • i kno it sounds evil but i always wanted to wad up a piece of bread and hit a duck.i just want to see if he quacks!maybe he will get so scared he'll pass out and wake up a min later.AWESOME!
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Aug 18 2005, 03:52 PM)
    i kno it sounds evil but i always wanted to wad up a piece of bread and hit a duck.i just want to see if he quacks!maybe he will get so scared he'll pass out and wake up a min later.AWESOME!

hmm, that doesn't sound like such a good idea...
    i remember when i was younger i use to go feed the ducks... once when i ran out of bread the ducks attacked my shins... i jumped on a picnic table... probably why i prefer rubber ducks to real ducks... but real ducks are too cool to stay mad at anyway...
  • hehe

that reminds me of the scene in about a boy....

where he kills the duck by throwing bread at it LOL
  • QUOTE (The End Has No Jen @ Aug 18 2005, 07:12 PM)
    hehe

that reminds me of the scene in about a boy....

where he kills the duck by throwing bread at it LOL

HAHAHA YES!
  • OMG.!. that would be....... AWESOME!!!!!
    hehe i builded up the energy
  • I have a pet duck. Ok, he's not alive...but he's a moshi duck, and he's so squishy and soft. I love him. His name is Buff.

My friend really does have pet duck though. They are yellow and soft and so cute. There are two of them, and if you take one away from the other they start to quack and try to get back to each other. They are best friends...it's adorable. biggrin.gif
  • QUOTE (bettyNLBboop @ Aug 18 2005, 08:28 PM)
    There are two of them, and if you take one away from the other they start to quack and try to get back to each other. They are best friends...it's adorable.  biggrin.gif

awwww!!! biggrin.gif
  • i like ducks..and pie!
  • I am so bored. I decided to take pictures of my rubber ducks.
  • awww those ducks are so cute!
  • i was gona take a pic of my satanic duck but my camera isnt workin too good...
  • trucks covered in ducks are pretty cool...

• that is crazy awesome. cool.gif