In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

Possibley the cutest kitty EVER!
  • oh my god. I think my heart just melted; that cat is honestly too adorable.

We could take over the world with it. We'd just put it in front of our enemies and they wouldn't be able to fight because of its OVERPOWERING ESSENCE OF CUTENESS!!!!1!11!

Speaking of cats, I went on a cleaning spree today at the teen center. I attempted to clean the toilet that hadn't been cleaned in well over a year or so (read: GRODY GRODY GRODY GRODY), until the director stopped me. I was told after that it was probably because he was worried I would contract some disease (most likely venereal) from it. I would not have been surprised.

However, we blasted Me First and the Gimme Gimmes and cleaned. 'Twas a bonding experience, though a rather filthy one.

I'm taking such a long shower tonight.

gross gross gross gross
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 6 2006, 11:36 PM)
    Speaking of cats, I went on a cleaning spree today at the teen center. I attempted to clean the toilet that hadn't been cleaned in well over a year or so....

When you started this, i thought you were going to say you found a dead kitty. I got really scared. Kitties are important to my sanity. When the kitties go, I go.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 7 2006, 03:41 AM)
    When you started this, i thought you were going to say you found a dead kitty. I got really scared. Kitties are important to my sanity. When the kitties go, I go.

haha. I understand. I would never mention a dead cat. I'm a complete and totaly cat person.

When I was little (think little little), I cried in a pet store for a good 15 minutes because I thought the cat was lonely. I refused to leave until one of the employees came out and played with it.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 6 2006, 10:41 PM)
    When you started this, i thought you were going to say you found a dead kitty.

i don't remember the exact quote, but this had me laughing for a good 15 minutes when i read it, from one of my friends journals years ago:
    "i looked out the window and saw a dead cat in the road, i sent my mom out to see if it was the neighbors, turns out it was just a sweater"
  • OMG, I'm laughing so hard right now, Darbie. I'm so putting that quote somewhere. I don't know where yet, but somewhere it shall go. LMFAO.
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Apr 7 2006, 03:47 AM)
    i don't remember the exact quote, but this had me laughing for a good 15 minutes when i read it, from one of my friends journals years ago:
    "i looked out the window and saw a dead cat in the road, i sent my mom out to see if it was the neighbors, turns out it was just a sweater"

AHAHAHAHAH.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I've definetly done that before; I was driving and I thought I saw a dead squirrel and got all upset.

It was a leaf. An oddly acurate squirrel-shaped leaf.
  • But leafs are small, how do you get those mixed up?
  • It was one of those gigantasaurus Maple leaves that sometimes tumble from the trees. I also thought it was just a very small squirrel.

I'm also generally not that smart when it comes to driving (as in, "OH MI GAWD. I THINK I HIT SOMETHING!!!!!1!" "Amy... that was a rock." "...not a small child?" "No." "...alright [continues driving]")
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 7 2006, 12:01 AM)
    It was one of those gigantasaurus Maple leaves that sometimes tumble from the trees. I also thought it was just a very small squirrel.

I'm also generally not that smart when it comes to driving (as in, "OH MI GAWD. I THINK I HIT SOMETHING!!!!!1!" "Amy... that was a rock." "...not a small child?" "No." "...alright [continues driving]")

Tee hee. biggrin.gif
  • I use my office chair as a row boat when I'm bored.
  • Uh, so, my best friend dropped out of school today..
  • What do you think of the lead singer from Yeah Yeah Yeahs? freaky or talented?

I love "the yeah yeah yeah song" video by The Flaming Lips
    http://streamos.wbr.com/qtime/wbr/flamingl...x3-song_100.mov
    I mean cops running after a dounut clad lady? hilarious.

I have decided that I officially have no opinion on "Dani California" Red Hot Chili Peppers new song...
    http://streamos.wbr.com/wmedia/wbr/rhcp/dc...a9v4k5f_128.wax

Disscuss any of those... if you know what I'm talking about...
  • Today, my friend and went to our teen center expecting to hang out. Instead, we parked ourselves in the parking lot (obviously), opened all the dorrs to my friend's car, and blasted Spice Girls. We had a walk-off and ended up learning how to waltz. We convinced our director to join us outside where we had a rather shockingly in-depth discussion about Power Rangers (and how the green one was evil and that use talking head thing... yeah). Power Rangers were fucking awesome... and made their enemies explode when they destroyed them (which never made sense to me, but oh well).

What do you think of the lead singer from Yeah Yeah Yeahs? freaky or talented?

I love "the yeah yeah yeah song" video by The Flaming Lips
    http://streamos.wbr.com/qtime/wbr/flamingl...x3-song_100.mov
    I mean cops running after a dounut clad lady? hilarious.

I have decided that I officially have no opinion on "Dani California" Red Hot Chili Peppers new song...
    http://streamos.wbr.com/wmedia/wbr/rhcp/dc...a9v4k5f_128.wax

Disscuss any of those... if you know what I'm talking about...

oh man! the flaming lips video is insane! Who directed this? If you actually think about it if it were in real life, it would be pretty scary....I don't think i like donuts or slabs of meat anymore... mellow.gif

the red hot chili peppers video looks like they probably had a blast making it, I'm still in mixed opinions as to whether I like it or not too, but the song itself is slowly growing on me, I heard it in the car this week and wasn't sure if I really liked it or not but it keeps your attention, pretty interesting... the video's funny

I think Karen O is freaky AND talented sometimes, I like the song Maps but on some other songs she's pretty much basically screaming, I haven't heard the YYY's new album so I can't really judge but so far "Gold Lion" is pretty good

Today, my friend and went to our teen center expecting to hang out. Instead, we parked ourselves in the parking lot (obviously), opened all the dorrs to my friend's car, and blasted Spice Girls. We had a walk-off and ended up learning how to waltz. We convinced our director to join us outside where we had a rather shockingly in-depth discussion about Power Rangers (and how the green one was evil and that use talking head thing... yeah). Power Rangers were fucking awesome... and made their enemies explode when they destroyed them (which never made sense to me, but oh well).

YESSS! Spice Girls!! I'm not the only one who's done that! Sometimes you just need a little spice in your life, it's embarrassing I know... laugh.gif
    and the talking head thing for Power Rangers was kinda creepy
  • QUOTE (tonetoile @ Apr 7 2006, 11:40 PM)
    Today, my friend and went to our teen center expecting to hang out. Instead, we parked ourselves in the parking lot (obviously), opened all the dorrs to my friend's car, and blasted Spice Girls. We had a walk-off and ended up learning how to waltz. We convinced our director to join us outside where we had a rather shockingly in-depth discussion about Power Rangers (and how the green one was evil and that use talking head thing... yeah). Power Rangers were fucking awesome... and made their enemies explode when they destroyed them (which never made sense to me, but oh well).

OMG, that picture brings back some memories of when I was such a dork....except that I still am one.
  • QUOTE (HelloLover86 @ Apr 8 2006, 03:55 AM)
    OMG, that picture brings back some memories of when I was such a dork....except that I still am one.

Seriously,

EXPLOSION'D!!!!