In this Discussion

Random Stuff

Comments

• QUOTE (vinyl_days @ Nov 6 2005, 07:00 PM)
    go to walmart they have cheap hoodies

eh, i don't normally buy clothing from walmart since they seem to make it so wide... but now that i actually know how to work my sewing machine, maybe i will...
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Nov 6 2005, 06:02 PM)
    eh, i don't normally buy clothing from walmart since they seem to make it so wide... but now that i actually know how to work my sewing machine, maybe i will...

DO IT
    GIVE IN
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Nov 6 2005, 07:02 PM)

hahaha my mom gets annoyed that i wear huge hoodies sometimes.

neat that you can work a sewing machine, i can't fix or make clothes to save my life
  • i wish i nkew how to sew.
    my plan to make my own shirts never actually took off.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Nov 6 2005, 07:04 PM)
    i wish i nkew how to sew.
    my plan to make my own shirts never actually took off.

i remember my forth grade teacher made her own clothes, i was pretty impressed by that. i mean making clothes and grading a bunch of papers that takes alot of time
  • lol
    i think your 4th grade teacher is my hero.
  • u got a new jacket today. it doesnt have a hood. i do like hoods, but this was a track jacket. its black. i loove it. i wanted the red one but it wasnt in my life.
  • i never wear black, except for work anymore. its so damn hot here, i just wear blues, greens and reds.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Nov 6 2005, 07:11 PM)
    in your life?

oops i meant size. what was i thinkin about?
  • pshaw!
    i wear black all the time... well not really all the time... but i wear long pants a lot.... and i live int he desert.
  • pants kick ass, especially in the summer.

I like to wear greeeeeeeeeen.

and browns, and blacks in the fall. I like to wear colored stuff too.

I like to wear vintagey stuff, in fact, I bought a green tie the other day at a vintage store! I don't know what I'll where it with, but I liked it because it was green.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Nov 6 2005, 07:16 PM)
    pshaw!
    i wear black all the time... well not really all the time... but i wear long pants a lot.... and i live int he desert.

i dunno, just kinda turned away from black, i've always been a blue type of person, i wear jeans all the time and every gets annoyed that i do. i hate the type of hot we have its humid and freaking hate humidity ruins my hair. dry.gif
  • i wear black a normal ammount. i mostly wear weird cloth combo's.
  • QUOTE (GirlInTheDark @ Nov 6 2005, 08:29 PM)
    i wear black a normal ammount. i mostly wear weird cloth combo's.

I want a vest to wear with something.

I need to find a cool one.

dry.gif stupid crappy thrift stores in my area. dry.gif
  • yeah. i dont like humidity. which is good we dont have it.
    i hate jeans. i think im the only person who does.
    i have lots of black hoodies.
  • i wish i knew how to sew i always wanted to make a tie skirt. but i never have time to even the know how to make one
  • my frined has one
    its amazing
  • I wish I knew how to sew too. I am getting tired of heming my pants with safety pins.
  • i want a new winter coat, too.

i have a black pea coat now, but I have another black coat in mind.