In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• QUOTE (tvheartache @ Sep 2 2006, 01:18 PM)
    Uhmmmm, I'm going to respond to both questions, as I am very sassy like that.

N*Sync. I barely ever listened to BSB. & yes, I used to all the time, when I had a computer but no internet.

Do you find names like Jesus & Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore amusing? (Like, instead of being pronounced like Jesus Christ sometimes, it's like hey-soos, or for Mr. Mr. Mr. Mr. Jorge, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore, instead of George -haha-, like hor-hey.)

Not really.

Summer or Winter.
  • Poo on you, God.

Summer, most definitely.

Reading or audiobooks (I believe they're called)?

P.S. Why does the Mr. & Whom I Adore repeat?
  • reading. I never have time to get through the audiobooks, cause I read so much faster than the people can read out loud on the books.

and it repeats because it's a editing/censoring thing where anytime something is submitted saying J orge, it puts around it "Mr. ____, Whom I Adore". when you quote something, it already has the "Mr. ____, Whom I Adore" part, but it can't see that, so it does it again, thus causing a "Mr. Mr. ____, Whom I Adore, Whom I Adore"

umm.... wrapping paper or gift bags?
  • wrapping paper 'cause it's more exciting.

blue or Red.
  • Oh, I can't choose.

Digital cameras or old-school film cameras?
  • Old School.

Green or Yellow.
  • Yellow.

V-necks or scoop-necks?
  • v-necks, they allow for more variety of bras to be worn underneath them.

Harry and the Potters, or Draco and the Malfoys? (or Ron and the Weasleys, if they actually exist which I think they do but I'm not sure)
  • Mmm Draco and the Malfoys.

Gold or Silver.
  • silver. it's less tacky.

teh "QUESTION GAME!!" thread, or the "Have you Ever?" thread?
  • Tie. Question Game is easier to come up with questions but Have You Ever is more interesting to answer.

Manual or Automatic cars?
  • Automatic, seeing as that's what my family has and I've only ever driven an automatic.

however, I've only ever driven a car 3 times so far, so I don't know if I'm the best person to answer the question.

umm... what sort of books (if any) do you read?
  • Really bad ones, recently. I keep guessing the endings and thinking "Oh it'll get better" but it never does and then I ended up pissed off 'cause I spent the entire day reading a shite book.

Favourite Movie or all time?
  • hmm... I dunno.

It used to be "Ten Things I Hate About You" but as much as I love it, I think I've outgrown it.

I'll say "Serenity." that was an amazing movie.

Italian or Chinese food?
  • Italian, although rarely 'cause it's fatty.

Drummers or Bassists?
  • Italian, I eat traditional Chinese every freakin' day.

Too-strong prescribed Tim Nordwind glasses (permanently) or contacts that made your head hurt?
  • haha, I get to answer two questions now!

um... to the first, bassists in general.

to the second, neither, I have 20/20 vision.

Q: are you a pessimist or an optimist?
  • No! Answer it anyways! DAMMIT! *fake anger all over the place*

I forgot, my post was directed towards phantom/Meg (?).
  • pessimist.

Burger King or McDonalds
  • McDonald's. even though all I ever get from there is the fries and milkshakes. I like Mickey D's fries better than BK's fries.

Granny Smith or Macintosh apples?