In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• i dont like music pre 90's

favorite grunge band?
  • I could name so many bands, but they all started in the 80s... but were still active in the 90s so I guess they COULD count... BUT *again* I guess I could say Smashing Pumpkins *but I've never really considered them grunge*.. aaaaaah I want to name so many, Nirvana, Bush, Hole, STP, Foo Fighters *AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'll stop*

EDIT: I forgot to ask a q... Why don't you like music pre 90s? I have sooooo many, but I guess that's just me.

And now a q for ANYONE to answer... What was the first album YOU bought? *with your own money of course*
  • i wasnt alive most of the pre90s so i dont appreciate it as much as say... older people. bad 80s!
    firsct cd? disciplined breakdown by collective soul i think

last cd you bought?
  • WOW you must be young.

City of Evil from Avenged Sevenfold
  • ^no question again pearl!

anywho, my first cd that I bought was, sadly, BSB's Millenium. The first cd I ever owned, however, was the soundtrack to The Lion King... my grandparents gave it to me for my birthday.

and the last cd I bought was... I don't remember. ermmm.... Harry and the Potters and the Power of Love... I think. (?)

Q: why did pearl forget to ask a question?
  • Because she is the Great White Pearl! And in her honor, I won't ask a question either. Lol

Oh, alright, I'll ask a question: do you have to pump your own gas at the station?
  • Um... Doesn't everyone?

Do you hate filling petrol as much as I do? I avoid it like the plague.
  • Um yes. I'm so lost right now. And yes I did forget to ask a question, shame on me.

Why is there a roach broach on a treadmil?
  • Because the roach is in training...possibly for the Olympics, possibly for evil, but most likely for roach broaching biggrin.gif

would you rather be rich or famous?
  • Rich... fuck being famous, and fuck the paparazzi! No but seriously, being rich and having comodities, and pluse you can pretty much have everything you want.... though it wouldn't be too satisfying to have LOADS of money, but I guess it wouldn't hurt either. haha.. I ramble too much.

Roaches in training... I guess I should train the ones invading my room.

What is under your bed?
  • ^^ Haha, yeah and besides you can be both (think Paris Hilton)

a pet dragon and a couple of empty tequila shots (in answer to Pearl's question)

what color is your parachute?
  • I would shoot myself if I would to ever turn out like Paris Hilton... seriously... I'd rather be turd, turd is famous right? I mean, everyone does it *lmfao*

Holy crap! I have a parachute? I need to go find it.

What colour is your underwear? And does it have designs?
  • my underwear right now is solid dark blue. no designs.

what are you gonna do this weekend?
  • aha. I have Marching Band all weekend, actually. practice tomorrow, competition and band party sunday.

then I have monday off cause of Columbus Day, but I dunno what I'm doing then.

q: did you listen to Raffi when you were little?
  • duh! who didnt?

how do you feel about yanni?
  • I experience neverending joy and pleasure in making fun of Yanni, Kenny G, and/or John Tesh

Whatever happened to john tesh?
  • he has a syndicated radio show heard by hundreds around te world!

kenny g really?
  • I suppose he is talented (esp. compared to John Tesh), but why is he only famous when it is christmas time?

(cool I just combined an answer and the next question into one nifty sentence)
  • i like john tesh better.

do you like enya?
  • ooo, she echos. My friend is nuts about her cause that friend is nuts for Lord of the Rings.

do you like Dido (another woman with an interesting name)?