In this Discussion

"QUESTION GAME!"

Comments

• QUOTE (76 @ Oct 12 2005, 04:54 PM)
    i'm a sucker for pretty eyes. i either like really really brown or really really blue. there is no middle ground. i mean...yeah, personality blah blah..sense of humor...yada yada...all that normal stuff of course. but i like eyes....and hair a lot too. we all know about my hair prefrences. but i've deffinelty got my own taste in women, what i might find attractive most other people don't..usually not ever her. other then that i like tall women. like 5'8" and above but i'll take me a shorty too. i've very specific but when it all comes down to it none of that really matters anway.

why on earth did ya marry me?!? i'm short and my eyes are greenish...

as for what i'm attracted to: dentists, what can i say? it's the lifestyle... third nipples are sexy too...

seriously though: good hugging height, eyes (especially when one's a wonky looking lazy eye like thom yorke), hair, same intelligence level as me, sense of humor...

continuing the trend: what attracts you the most from the opposite sex?
  • I love when guys whisper in my ear.... it's hot. And in return you can do the same and it turns them on tongue.gif.... anywho yeah let's keep at this: What attracts you the most from the opposite sex?

And a new questin do this doesn't get boring... well keep that ^^ q... and add another one so as to keep it flowing.

What are you thinking?
  • QUOTE (Pearl @ Oct 13 2005, 01:59 AM)
    I love when guys whisper in my ear.... it's hot. And in return you can do the same and it turns them on tongue.gif.... anywho yeah let's keep at this: What attracts you the most from the opposite sex?

And a new questin do this doesn't get boring... well keep that ^^ q... and add another one so as to keep it flowing.

What are you thinking?

I'm thinking: what the heck is that weird green jumping thing in the signature above me?

Am I still a newbie?
  • QUOTE (darbie_starpower @ Oct 12 2005, 07:14 PM)
    why on earth did ya marry me?!? i'm short and my eyes are greenish...

continuing the trend: what attracts you the most from the opposite sex?

like i said, i can find anyone amazing based on the way they make me feel...now grow a little bit. i've only ever dated one girl who was 5'8" or above in my day. no one else was even close. those are more guidelines then rules.
  • QUOTE (agentnumone @ Oct 12 2005, 09:22 PM)
    I'm thinking: what the heck is that weird green jumping thing in the signature above me?

Am I still a newbie?

It's the awsomest thing to come to my signature... don't yah love it? It's so fuckin' great... it's my ROFLasourus biggrin.gif

And um no you're not a newb anymore.
  • Yeah I love it

now for my awesome question:

rofl
  • hahahha thats awesome!

No i am not - i have gathered the boys from highschool for beers and the leaf game at boston pizza w00t w00t!

As for what attracts me to the opposite sex *cos i think that question rocks*

darbie is totally on the ball with that 3rd nipple thing ...rrrrrrr

Physically I am not all that picky - since im retardedly short (5'0") I like really tall guys but i really dont care)
    I am a sucker for eyes - but it isnt necessarily the colour that gets me...just how easily i can get lost staring into them *(ok thats cheesey but you know what i mean...when you just get sucked in and cannot look away)

In terms of personality - i perfer someone who can make me laugh - someone who shares similar interests as me so we have something to talk about but some1 who is strong enough to carry a conversation that doesnt have anything to do with those interests per say! Someone who totally understands me and is cool with the fact that im a little crazy LOL

that's pretty much it!

as for the same sex (hahaha)...pam and carin...and jen - cos we have vid to film!

so if ppl have yet to answer that question pls feel free...if not...
    I have ANOTHER QUeSTION

raw cookie dough or ice cream...?
  • ok to follow the "what I like about the opposite sex" trend... I am a sucker for cowboys... but really, I like guys with a little meat on them, I can't date someone skinnier than me. I would like to say tall guys (I am 5'9.5") but most of them tend to be only an inch or so taller than me. Also I like a guy who isn't afraid of my family, if they intimindate you, it won't last...

and as for Ro's question... Can't I have ice cream with cookie dough in it?

and for a new question: Do you prefer hot summerish weather or winter cold and snow?
  • QUOTE (rossissuzy @ Oct 14 2005, 09:26 AM)
    ok to follow the "what I like about the opposite sex" trend... I am a sucker for cowboys... but really, I like guys with a little meat on them, I can't date someone skinnier than me. I would like to say tall guys (I am 5'9.5") but most of them tend to be only an inch or so taller than me. Also I like a guy who isn't afraid of my family, if they intimindate you, it won't last...
    and as for Ro's question... Can't I have ice cream with cookie dough in it?
    and for a new question: Do you prefer hot summerish weather or winter cold and snow?

winter cold....nothing makes me happy like grey skies...

*moves to seattle*

what's your favorite natural disaster?
    A. hurricanes
    B. Avalance
    C.Earthquake
    D.Tornado
    E.Wild Fires
  • Edit!

Err... if I have to pick..

what's your favorite natural disaster?
    A. hurricanes
    B. Avalance
    C.Earthquake
    D.Tornado
    E.Wild Fires

Question: Brocolli with cheese or without?
  • QUOTE (76 @ Oct 11 2005, 06:11 PM)
    six.

why do i care for carin so much?

Oh Dave, you're cute, and that's why you care for me so much.

As for what attracts me to the opposite sex(because I like answering questions like this)...I'm really not all that picky. He has to be attractive, to me, but that's a mixture of looks and personality. Sure I'd like a guy who's tall and lean, but muscular, with nice arms and shaggy hair and beautiful eyes, but that's a lot all put into one guy, and that's hard to find.

Basically I just want a guy who treats me well. He doesn't have to worship me, but he has to have respect for me. He has to make me laugh. He can be a badass tough guy(cause that's kinda hot), but not when he's alone with me...unless I've been drinking wink.gif . Let's see, I don't know...he just needs to be sweet and caring...and not possessive because I rebel against that.

Pretty simple, aye? Haha.

And definitely brocolli without cheese.

What position do you sleep in? (I definitely didn't get enough sleep last night and all I can think about is curling up in my bed right now.)
  • i fall asleep usually sorta half on my stomach half onmy side - cos usually im on the phone with bdiddy when i fall asleep!!
  • I usually fall asleep in this half on my stomach half on my side dealie - mainly bc im on the phone when i do LOL

captin planet or captin obvious!
  • it is alllll about the captin planet baby....i used to have one of th e CP rings...i rock

ant music or bruise grey?
  • ahh soo hard - im partical to ant music - but im gonna go with bruise greyt

orange vid for dont ask me or that dancing one?
  • the one with all the people in it. that's a classic one.

do you want to send me bruise grey?
    i've never heard it...
  • I cant send it here at work but some2 send the man bruise grey!

Jason Mraz or John Mayer?
  • hook me up on msn 76 and ill hook yo up FO WEARL
  • FO WEal - ya so pick one ppl

mraz or mayer? (mayer can be just solo john mayer or the john mayer blues trio - jm3)
  • definately mraz... and rose i'm so jealous u saw him in concert tongue.gif

damian rice or david gray?