In this Discussion

Dude Sounds Like A Lady

edited November -1 in General Discussion
I like the three bands I listed, but let me just say that for a while I couldn't tell if the singer of Kill Hannah was male or female and that I was stunned when I found out the voice of Coheed and Cambria came from THAT--I mean him. Craziness, but I like his voice.

Well, Damian doesn't really sound like a girl as much, but he can sing high. He has a great voice, very versatile. So I may vote for him later.

Comments

• i voted for mat even though i don't really think he sounds like a girl... kill hannah always gets my vote in a poll, regardless of the poll...
  • Okay, I tried to think of someone else and came up with the singer from spoon. I don't know his name though. Anyway, it sounds pretty girly in the song "I turn my camera on." Man, I love that song.
  • i vote for my friend jamie. he really wants to be a girl. can you guess which one he is?

• ^^ no.......really.
  • QUOTE (76 @ Aug 28 2005, 12:27 AM)
    i vote for my friend jamie. he really wants to be a girl. can you guess which one he is?

the far right
  • I was a huge New Kids on the Block fan when I was 8. I think Jordan Knight and Joe McIntyre would get my votes. (Even though I already voted for crazy Michael.)
  • has anyone here heard the mars volta?
    you have not heard woman-like singing tilll you hear them.
  • We can vote for people we know? Well then I change my vote to this guy...image
    He went to my grade school and currently goes to my high school. He doesn't know me, but I know him. He is in the chior and sings SOOO high. I don't know how the hell that works. Every year I have to hear him during my school's yearly mass thingy. He sings really high in front of 2,000 students and a whole lot of teachers. Poor guy, people were laughing at him and I don't know if he knew it or not...
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Aug 28 2005, 12:37 AM)
    We can vote for people we know?
    Yes, but keep in mind that the question is (supposed to be) "Who is your favorite androgynous singer?" And by androgynous, I mean having both male and female quality so as to pass for both. Personally, I respect androgyny.

Oh, and Sponge. I have heard a bit of The Mars Volta and I might like the vocals, but I just can't get into their music. At the Drive-In was cool tho and I like Sparta a lot...actually I LOVE Sparta.
  • Oh...he isn't my favorite...but i just had to mention him. And he passes, seriously he sings higher than me and i am a girl with an annoying typical girl voice.
  • QUOTE (juniormint @ Aug 28 2005, 12:51 AM)
    Oh...he isn't my favorite...but i just had to mention him. And he passes, seriously he sings higher than me and i am a girl with an annoying typical girl voice.
    That's cool and he's a cute boy...with talent. Gotta respect that.
  • Jack White of The White Stripes.
  • jack sounds nothing like a girl..hehe i love coheed and cambria.its an awesome band.
  • Definitely David Bowie, hands down.
  • QUOTE (sweetpea0431 @ Aug 28 2005, 07:12 PM)
    Definitely David Bowie, hands down.

oooh, I loooove Bowie. Labyrinth, anyone?

But yeah, I'd have to go with the Coheed guy from that list--he's insane.
  • my vote goes to barry gibb from the bee gees
  • hey 76? u never told us which one was the guy in that pic of three girls.
  • Im going for the lead snger of the Magic Numbers.. God i hate them. I also HATE coheed and cambria. It makes me feel sick
  • I vote the BeeGees. Yes, the BeeGees.
  • yes the beegees
    i can NOT stand their voices.