In this Discussion

A million ways at Coldplay

edited November -1 in OK Go
I saw Coldplay last night at the PNC bank performering arts center (i think i got the name right)...and between the opening band Rilo Kiley and Coldplay, OK Go's dance video for "A Million Ways" came on.

it was awesome.

and coldplay was really good too...

but mostly seeing Ok Go was awesome.

Comments

• QUOTE (peopleperson @ Sep 4 2005, 10:41 PM)
    I saw Coldplay last night at the PNC bank performering arts center (i think i got the name right)...and between the opening band Rilo Kiley and Coldplay, OK Go's dance video for "A Million Ways" came on.
    it was awesome.
    and coldplay was really good too...
    but mostly seeing Ok Go was awesome.

They show music videos between acts? nifty.
  • I hate coldplay so much
  • QUOTE (giggleguy @ Sep 5 2005, 05:38 AM)
    I hate coldplay so much

youre the first person other than me that ive met that doesnt like them.
    i thought i was the only one.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Sep 5 2005, 02:25 PM)

haha 40 year old virgin.

"You know how I know YOU'RE gay?"
    "How?"
    "You like Coldplay..."

The audience totally cheered at that part.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Sep 5 2005, 02:25 PM)

Add me to that list as well, please. dry.gif
  • i would probably fight coldplay. i wanted to fight them since i saw the video for yellow. i'm listening to the pixies right now......just F Y I
  • i like coldplay but i think the shins are beter lol.strange music.KNOW YOUR ONION!
  • I'd like to hear coldplay attempt a rock n roll song. Chris Martin aint even all that good on the piano. Matt Bellamy is a quality pianist and is also a master on the axe. Muse are Britains best band. Coldplay can go play on a motorway
  • Muse is genius. Their music is just...... amazing. Mindblowing. I loooove them.
  • If i were gay id fancy matt bellamy. Im not gay and i still fancy matt bellamy
  • i heart rilo kiley
  • QUOTE (Vendro @ Sep 5 2005, 01:46 PM)
    "You know how I know YOU'RE gay?"
    "How?"
    "You like Coldplay..."

Meh...Coldplay is okay. Funny about that part in that movie is because I know a guy who is IN LOVE with coldplay, who everyone thinks is gay. He refuses to accept it though. He is also an asshole, which might make me a little bitter about coldplay. mad.gif
  • i loooove coldplay...they rawk my socks..
  • ..but im not gay

not that theres anything wrong with that!
  • Nothing wrong with being gay or liking coldplay?
  • well...both i surpose if you dont like them =p (coldplay that is)

i take it youve never seen seinfeld?

"not that theres anything wrong with that" is a famus line...and ive been watching my seinfeld dvds to much i fear all i say is quotes from it now..

not that theres anything wrong with that..
  • Nah, im not a fan. Not a huge fan of american tv really, except the Simpsons. I'd never get anything else on DVD.
  • oh you must get into seinfeld my good sir....its one off theeeeee best comedys ever..
  • I may one day but im too poor to get dvds, i usually jus watch tv through other peoples windows. Its very illegal and you get no sound but i jus make up my own versions of the dialogue.
  • ah i used to do that back in the day....

right up untill they started boarding up there windows..