In this Discussion

things u do in public...

2»

Comments

• well my friend probably did the funniest thing at walmart like two months ago, there was this old woman shopping at wal mar, and we had been all loud and running around and playing on the toys and what not jsut to be stupid lol, we're all 17 year olds, and anyways she kept looking at us and giving us dirty looks, so right before we left he ran up to her lifted his leg and farted on her! she looked like she was going to die! haha then we all ran off and went somewhere to eat laugh.gif good times good times
  • Your friend FARTED on an old lady?!
  • QUOTE (Seifer @ Sep 6 2005, 06:48 AM)
    well my friend probably did the funniest thing at walmart like two months ago, there was this old woman shopping at wal mar, and we had been all loud and running around and playing on the toys and what not jsut to be stupid lol,  we're all 17 year olds, and anyways she kept looking at us and giving us dirty looks, so right before we left he ran up to her lifted his  leg and farted on her! she looked like she was going to die! haha then we all ran off and went somewhere to eat  laugh.gif  good times good times

*falls off chair laughing*
    hahaha that is too funny
  • omg thats funny. and also very infantile. congratualtions, you just lowered the tone of this thread *applauds*

some of my friens used to pretend to be tourist and ask for directions to really random places, with like fake thick russian acents. Ah, genius smile.gif