In this Discussion

talk shows

edited November -1 in OK Go
does anyone remember when they'll be on leno or letterman or conan and carson?

Jesus, it sounds like i'm naming off reindeer.

Comments

• From the website:

"OK Go will perform on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno on Sept. 8th, Last Call with Carson Daly on Sept. 18th and Mad TV on Sept. 24th. "

More to the point, though, is anyone going to record these performances and put them online for those of us currently without the means to watch them?
  • i hope someone does record them... i dont' have a tv here and i'd love to see the performances
  • and i dont even live in america. so i'll never get to see them ever!!!
  • well does anyone here have mIRC chat? i know how to get videos on there.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Sep 7 2005, 12:52 AM)
    well does anyone here have mIRC chat? i know how to get videos on there.

huh.gif no idea what ur talking about
  • its some weird program with chatrooms. but theres this website that records bands on talkshows, andyou can download them. but you have to download mIRC. which i dont want to do again.
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Sep 7 2005, 12:58 AM)
    its some weird program with chatrooms. but theres this website that records bands on talkshows, andyou can download them. but you have to download mIRC. which i dont want to do again.

oh ok i see where ur going w/ this now
    obviously i don't have it and i probably won't download... i've got too much crap on my computer as it is so i'll pass and just hope someone else has got it and will share the wealth *fingers crossed*
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Sep 7 2005, 12:58 AM)
    its some weird program with chatrooms. but theres this website that records bands on talkshows, andyou can download them. but you have to download mIRC. which i dont want to do again.

Must I have mIRC? I couldn't use another chat client? I have XiRCON...
  • Altight.....Jay Leno starts in about 10 minutes. I am so tired though and sick (a little bit of a cold). BUT I MUST STAY UP! Anyone else excited? laugh.gif
  • YEAH! I'm very excited. I'm taping it, even though I'm watching it. I got to tape Carson Daly cause I don't feel like staying awake that late, and they're Mad TV performance my mom has to tape because I'll be at my homecoming dance.
  • It had better be easily accessible to watch online cause I'm in college and we haven't gotten our tv hooked up yet so I can't watch it....sad.gif
  • the NBC website says theyre playing DWYW. any truth in that?!
  • There was some conflict between the boys and Leno's people... apparently they wouldn't let the boys dance. I believe they'll be dancing for one of the other shows, as they said that the other shows didn't care if they danced.
  • SUPER
    i do like the dance a lot
    but i do like DWYW a lot.
    so really just seeing ok go on tv makes me ecstatic
  • QUOTE (RejectedSponge @ Sep 9 2005, 12:14 AM)
    SUPER
    i do like the dance a lot
    but i do like DWYW a lot.
    so really just seeing ok go on tv makes me ecstatic

I agree.

I can see them doing the dance on Mad TV. I'm not so sure about Carson Daly. But Mad TV would be a good place to do the dance.
  • Yeah
    I could see them doing it on mad tv

you know what id like to see?
    them play their instruments AND do the dance.
    they could pull it off.
  • HAHA. I know both Mad TV and Carson don't care if they dance.. so I'm wondering if they'll dance for just one, or both. Tim sounded pretty upset that Leno wouldn't let them do it.. and having them play A Million Ways would be a little weird.
  • Well that was fabulous. The boys looked great, and they rocked out. God I love them.
  • AHHHHH!!!!!!! OK GO NEEDS TO COME TO MICHIGAN VERY SOON OR I'M GONNA SPAZ! I already have!

Oh boy, that performance was amazing! I was smiling and singing the whole time! Gah! I love it! Just seeing them perform makes me want to see them do a live show a lot more.

GOOD JOB! WOOO! biggrin.gif